SWWF ~ Abundance Work Group ~ 1 Week Signup Here ~ Group runs from May 5th - 17th

bershka

Dear Kahlie,

Please count me in!

It was an eye opener in interacting with the interdimensional fairies last week, going to another fairy workshop this weekend, and your fairy group starts right after the fairy workshop :laugh:

I think it's a sign to participate in this lovely group :love:

Kahlie

Jewel said:
Kahlie, I am unable to sign up for the month of May for this, but I just wanted to thank you for all the work you have done in building the Faeries Oracle Study group. I really enjoyed the group I participated in, and am still benefiting and expanding on the work I started with that group. I will definetly stay in touch and perhaps participate in a future group with you outside of AT. Thank you for everything you have shared with us, we really appreciate you.

Thank you for your kind words Jewel :heart: Too bad you can't join us! Abundance is a benefit for everybody! :)

bershka said:
Please count me in!

Signed you up! Thank you for joining!

Kahlie

Kahlie

Signup will close in a few hours, so please sign up now!

:heart:

Kahlie

inanna_tarot

Gutted I missed the sign up.. but thank you for all the hard work you have done Kahlie

Kahlie

inanna_tarot said:
Gutted I missed the sign up.. but thank you for all the hard work you have done Kahlie

I was late. I forgot that the holiday of the 5th of May would throw my schedule in disarray... so I signed you up anyways!

:heart:

Kahlie

inanna_tarot

yey!!!!!

Jewel

~walks in with Khalie holding her arm behind her back~ OK OK OK I am in. I know I am passed the date, but the faeries, through a very good friend, said I had to .... so you must allow me in *LOL*