-larger- spreads

tigerlily

So you want a bigger spread, eh? The ol' Celtic isn't good enough for you, hm? Well, I'm not impressed by your teeny tiny Romani spread AT ALL - because when I'm in the mood, I use all 78 cards. 7 rows of eleven cards each. The 78th card is the significator; it's placed in the center of the spread and the card covering it is the most important influence on the client.

I don't have any assignments as conscious/unconscious or past/present/future for the card positions. I read them only a) in connection with neighbouring cards, b) straight lines of cards, c) mirroring cards (same distance from a "midpoint" card) or d) rings of cards.

Challenging enough? ;)

Liliana

cricket said:
I've got a couple of those myself. Just wait til after the little ones' bedtime.... and suffer from lack of sleep! :D

Hmm.... Toss the whole deck, huh? Would one do this blindfolded, or with the back turned? All at once, or one card at a time? hmmm... *goes to look through her decks, wondering which one might work best* }):D})

mine would wake up just to pee on them then go back to sleep lol

Id toss it all at once, straight over my head hehe Choose a large deck if you want to find all the cards but dont mind being injured ;)

:THP

ilvapleuvoir

tigerlily

tigerlily said:
So you want a bigger spread, eh? The ol' Celtic isn't good enough for you, hm? Well, I'm not impressed by your teeny tiny Romani spread AT ALL - because when I'm in the mood, I use all 78 cards. 7 rows of eleven cards each. The 78th card is the significator; it's placed in the center of the spread and the card covering it is the most important influence on the client.

I don't have any assignments as conscious/unconscious or past/present/future for the card positions. I read them only a) in connection with neighbouring cards, b) straight lines of cards, c) mirroring cards (same distance from a "midpoint" card) or d) rings of cards.

Challenging enough? ;)

suits me. *grins* cheers to the romani star, as well. i'm going to do that tonight, give it a try.

aeonx

You guys amaze me. I could never read spreads as large as those mentioned! The Romani Spreads are huge, and I don't understand how you are able to interpret all these cards together. Don't you ever lose track?

cricket: If I was to use the big Thoth on one of these, I would also have to remove all the furniture. :D

~aeonx~

cricket

Actually, the romani star isn't all that hard to read. It's almost like a 10 card spread since it's read in pairs. That's actually my favorite spread at the moment because it has so many cards you get a few details, but it reads like a smaller one.

catlin

Huge spreads

Sounds interesting. My fav spread is called Vortigern's tower, a selfmade 22-cards-spread.

Melvis

Catlin, you tease! ;)

I want to see Vortigern's Tower! I want to see Vortigern's Tower!

Pretty please with sugar on top? Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

cricket

Me too, me too! Pleeeeeease? *bats lashes and tries puppy dog eyes*

aeonx

Me too! Me too! *waving arms*

catlin, we're waiting in excitement! :D

~aeonx~