1JJ for "best ever" deck

gregory

Le Fanu said:
Gosh I never saw that. I'd love to know what the deck was. From the tiny image it looks a bit Grimaud Marseilles...
DATS WOT I DONE SAID ALREADY :mad:

Debra

"Is this helping the votes for the 1JJ?" she asked brightly.

"Why of COURSE!" they chorused. "Nostalgia is good for the 1JJ deck, and also taking people's minds off the hideously overrated competition."

gregory

Yes indeedy. The nostalgia thing is HUGE and if I hadn't already voted I would join you like a shot.

*cues that music again...* Shivers up the spine etc..... That's what tarot is all about... shivery stuff })

Debra

Your penance for voting too early is to recruit more voters. About a dozen, I think.

gregory

OK... gimme overnight - it's past my bedtime.... Oh the music, the music; I hear it.... :eek:

I'll try for the dragon brigade. Though of course, there I am up against Lillie - no hope of HER })

Amanda - have YOU voted ? It's not as if we vote for anything we really know about in any OTHER election, now IS it ?

Le Fanu

gregory said:
DATS WOT I DONE SAID ALREADY :mad:
I know, I know.. but I wrote my post and then went off and made tea and when I posted 6 minutes had passed and your post was already there...

Amanda

Debra said:
:laugh:

Maybe a bribe instead? ;)

:laugh:

gregory said:
Amanda - have YOU voted ? It's not as if we vote for anything we really know about in any OTHER election, now IS it ?

Nope, I have not. And that is SO true. You're very convincing gregory. Very. Although, Debra is prepared to bribe.

:D

LOL!!

Annabelle

You know what? I'm convinced.

I just cast my vote for the 1JJ Swiss :).

Le Fanu

Me too. I just voted but no matter how many times I went into the Top Ten of all Time it kept telling me I was voting for the best of last year.

But I voted anyway; best deck of 2010; 1JJ Swiss.