Pierre Madenié Tarot Facsimile is launched

Yves Le Marseillais

Hello everybody,
I am slightly proud to announce you launching of my own website fully dedicated to Tarots of Marseilles and « said » of Marseilles :

http://tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/index.html

Main goal of this website I created with complicity and know how of Wilfried Houdouin is to make and distribute real facsimiles of main reference tarots of Marseilles
By principal this will be unpublished decks until today or for some non republished since tenth of years.
This decks will be in limited and numbered edition. 3000 exemplary.
We will start with Pierre Madenié tarot dated 1709, one of nicest and better preserved known.
Collectioners and amatores have been warned !!
Waiting for your comments and/or orders, I wish you all a very good Dragon Element Water ‘s New Year 2012…
Salutations from Marseilles City capitale of Tarot
France
Old €urope

Yves Le Marseillais

http://www.tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/english/index.html

Tibor

Hi there,

Quite nice I like this variant. Do you already have the deck in stock? or you are just taking pre-orders?

Yves Le Marseillais

In stock ready for postage

Hi there,

Quite nice I like this variant. Do you already have the deck in stock? or you are just taking pre-orders?

Hello Tibor,

Yes. I already packed more than 350 decks: Ouf ! a huge additional job with many operations for wrapping, packing, putting cards in good order, numbering each deck (limited edition) by hand.
As amatore I do know how frustrating could have been an additional waiting period.....
Normaly Paypall button works and you should be able to order this night.
I plan for a one week period for delivery at home is all things goes well.

Best from Marseille

Yves

Sherryl

I received the book and deck several days ago. It took less than 2 weeks to get from Marseilles to California. Both have gorgeous color on high-quality paper. I'm extremely impressed with the depth of M. Houdouin's research and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Tibor

I received the book and deck several days ago. It took less than 2 weeks to get from Marseilles to California. Both have gorgeous color on high-quality paper. I'm extremely impressed with the depth of M. Houdouin's research and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Is there a book as well? I thought it's just the deck. Where can you buy that? Is it in English? :)

gregory

I am having trouble ordering. Paypal is being SILLY.

Yves - you have PM :(

eltarot78

I too am having problems with paypal :(

Yves Le Marseillais

Whg sells what and where: Answers

Is there a book as well? I thought it's just the deck. Where can you buy that? Is it in English? :)

Hello Tibor,

Don't be misunderstood: This thread is only dedicated to a facsimile Tarot from Pierre Madenié dated 1709 I have just published on a brand new website named Tarot of Marseilles Heritage. With technical assistance of Wilfried Houdouin.

On his hand, Wilfried elaborated a 22 Majors Tarot of Marseilles's very original deck.
Plus a book about Tarot very original and full of interesting things and informations. Both being sold separately of in a package.
In French only for the moment.
I do recommend both of them.
See his own website French and English:
http://www.tarot-de-marseille-millennium.com/english/index.html

I think that now all of us will have a more clear picture about this items.

Salutations from Marseilles City

Yves L.M

Tibor

Thank you Yves for all the info.
I will look at my tarot budget and hopefully can order a copy soon. :)

l'appeso

hi Yves,

gorgeous deck... I've ordered my copy, can't wait to see that from real... thanks a lot for this precious work!

by the way are there other tarots editions planned?
and what about reprinting some old marseille-style piedmontese deck, like the cheminade?