9 pentacles "caracol col-col, saca los cuernos al sol"

caridwen

I thought the snail that inspired you, spoke of having everything you need, but a warning from the Falcon (Bird) was that also could be taken away.

Very nice interpretation there - it shows how much the woman in the card has control over the falcon. He doesn't swoop down and eat the snail ie doesn't follow his instincts because he is controlled by her. It shows how much the querent has managed to conrol their instincts or base desires to achieve what they want.

ArcanoMáximo

Hey, because this is my first posts i did my introduce here( i realize i beging singing, isn't a funny way to say hello? LoL!;) ), but now i have a properly one there:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=43143

Caridwen, i agree with you.And also think that in what she hasn't control is the snail behavoiur, even when she may do the falcon eat it. But, i don't know good if "snail" is a falcon food at all(?). Ok, even if isn't, he may kill it the same i guess,hmmm...

PlatinumDove

I did some background research on what falcons eat, and so far the gyrfalcon, the merlin, the kestrel, and the peregrine don't eat snails. They prefer to eat smaller birds that they can catch in midair, and small rodents, like mice.

Perhaps the snail is below the falcon's notice in this card.

ArcanoMáximo

"Perhaps the snail is below the falcon's notice in this card"
wait a minute,then this may be changing meanings in this card?
Then perhaps the falcon is the good one? why Pamela didn't show a mouse for instance?