Where to from here?

~Lisa~

I would love to hear your interpretations on this. Its regarding a situation that has been troubling me for too long. I cant let go and I dont know how to. Its a connection that came to an end with person x and I dont know how to get closure.

I used the gilded tarot and asked the question what if anything will happen with this person in the future, will I get closure?

current situation ~ (4 cups). I am worrying about this situation and dont see the other things that life is offering me
obstacles ~ (Queen of wands). I would say is my big mouth, not thinking before I speak or do something. Rushing in where angels fear to tread, etc
Aspiration ~ (3 cups)I would like to be free from this emotion and just have a little fun.
Needs to be awakened ~ (page of pentacles). I am neglecting my studies and need to get back on track.
Past influence ~ (Hangman) the situation has just hung in the air for too long, there was no resolution.
Next stage ~ (Page of wands). I am not sure of this one. Maybe to get a new surge of energy and putting it into something new?
What will be ~ (High Priestess). She is alone and can spend too much time in her head, there wont be closure from outside, it has to come from within.
I also did a clarification card for the High Priestess which was page of cups, so maybe the message of closure? I am not sure.
Thank you so much ;)

willowfox

the question what if anything will happen with this person in the future, will I get closure?

current situation ~ 4 cups You are thinking way too much.

obstacles ~ Queen of wands Well, the obstacle to your salvation is this other person.

Aspiration ~ 3 cups Chill out.

Needs to be awakened ~ page of pentacles That there are other more important considerations in your life that need to be taken care of.

Past influence ~ Hangman Very appropriate choice of word.

Next stage ~ Page of wands To get up and go out, find something infinitely more exciting to occupy your mind with.

What will be ~ High Priestess/ page of cups There will be nothing more between you and this person, so you need to find another.
Reading about history can be both entertaining and saddening but the great thing is that when you have had enough you can firmly close the book.

~Lisa~

Thank you

Thank you willowfox I appreciate your straight talking