"Ace of Cups"

Grizabella

I think he sees her as someone who is looking for love. I don't really see it as having anything to do with lust or want, although Kilted Kat's interpretation is really interesting. I like it. If you apply KK's interpretation then I'd say he sees her as being a very voluptuous, desirable woman, but unless the Ace of Wands appeared in the same spread, I don't think I'd apply KK's interpretation.

meginmd

Speaking of the Ace of Wands, I did another reading for her, just for my own interest.
I used the "Are they ready for a relationship with you?" spread.
In the "What can she expect this week from A based on A's intentions/possible actions concerning B?" slot, I pulled the Ace of Wands.

Weird, no?

meginmd

What does it mean?! LOL It's so coincidental that it came up right after you mentioned it!
I get that Aces are beginnings and the AoW is "A new spark of energy for a new passion...They feel their energy go up, they feel the heat, and they want more of it. They take up the wand and start to walk. "

HMM! I wonder what he's got in store for her! :) ;)

Elizav

Ace of Cups as a Person

I thought I'd share because I was so shocked at how literal the tarot was this time. I posted the following on Facebook and later on in a tarot reading it said someone saw me as the Ace of Cups. And even looking at the image of the ace of cups you see an open hand holding the cup and the bird flying to it of its own will. Perhaps someone who is able to love you without having to control you, someone who gives freely, who nurtures you, who is open.

Try to catch a bird, it will fly away. Not because it fears your touch. Not because you are frightening.
It might seem as though if you let it come to you, that it would never notice little you and would fly away anyway.
You think that once you catch the birdie and put it in a pretty cage, surely it will be grateful to you as you'd make sure it is fed and entertained.
But birds don't ever worry about being fed, and birds don't need a cage, they fly. Birdies are meant to remain free.
If you want a friend for life, pour some bird food in your hand. There's no need to catch a bird if you know how to love.