Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

starlightexp

The Day of the Dead Lenormand is finally coming!!

I have been anxious to tell you all what was in store for this edition but first I needed to get all the ducks in a row. This is way more complicated than the Pixie but it is something I really wanted to do, so here we go. I hope you all like :)

Prebook date: 7/1
Ship Date 8/1

First off the standard open edition:

The standard edition of the deck will come with 36 cards featuring all the original artwork for each of the Lenormand symbols in a nice little tuck box with an insert of basic meanings of the cards.

Price: $20 plus shipping

The Special Edition (This one is my happy place.) The set will include:

The 36 standard cards
These are the ones that you get in the regular edition

6 cards of additional and alternative artwork
These include an additional Lord and Lady card as well as 2 cards that were redesigned during the process. A special title card and signed and numbered edition card. Basically everything thing I ever drew.

A completely different card back from the standard edition.
To really make this one stand out the new back is exclusive to these sets.

A full booklet featuring tidbits about the deck making process, traditional Day of the Dead symbology in the art, and an expanded section of meanings and how to use the Lenormand.

Hand made Lenormand bag
Custom satin front featuring one of 13 different cards from the deck.
Each bag is being hand made by myself so each will be unique.

A mini deck-
Uber cute mini card version of the standard edition of the deck. The cards measure 2.5 x 1.75 in and are so adorable I can’t even stand it.

The special edition is limited to 112 signed and numbered sets.

Price: $40 + shipping

Attachments

• Speical Edition DOTD.jpg
    Speical Edition DOTD.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 166

Babalon Jones

LOVE these!

Little Hare

OOOoooh sign me up for the special edition :D WAAAAAAAAAAAAANT

flying black kat

The Day of the Dead

starlightexp:

Would you please let me order 2 of the special deck and goodies.

I thank you very much.

Be at Peace and Walk in Beauty.

Kathy

Cat*

Forgive me if you said this before and I missed it: what is the size of the regular cards?

MoonGypsy

Wowee i so want the special edition---YES!!!!!!!!!

Edmund! :love: You have outdone yourself, sweetheart! :* Pleeeeese sign me up for the special edition!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to have this!!!!!!!!!!! You KNOW i do! :D

Happy Hugs and Blessings of Peace and Prosperity,
MoonGypsy xxxxx

Topaz71

Sign me on for the Special Edition too!

starlightexp

Thank you all for the comments. The reason the thread has been kind of quiet is because I wanted to make sure that all this could happen before announcing it. I know that I'm not taking orders till July and that bringing this out early might have been jumping the gun. I really wanted it to be a surprise. Now I can continue to update the thread on the process that these things take to do so who ever wants can share the journey. Things will get a lot more active in this thread now that I can talk about all these other little things going on. I have so much more to tell you about how the fabric is turning out, how the mini is getting done .. so much so much

First off here is the beginning of the bags ..

Attachments

• photo copy.jpg
    photo copy.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 135

MoonGypsy

Oh the bag is looking too cool for words...
i am speechless and so excited about the whole shebang!... truly i am...:love:

Little Hare

That bag is stunning!!! :love: