Knave of Pentacles (In-Fey #3)

lunalafey

This thread is part of a guided study. The root thread to the excersise is HERE
Phase #1
Think of an issue you would like to look into. The question will then be given an element that applies to it.
Example- a relationship question, it will likely be a water Q, but depending on it's nature it actually might be a Fire Q....then again it could deal with Earthly things. Find the Element that you feel best represents your issue.

Next pull a single card-
(posted in root thread)

Phase 2
Each of the cards we pulled will be given a thread-
(I will be creating them shortly)
Visit each cards thread and:

1)
a) State your element.
b) describe what of your element you see in this card.

* your element might not be obviously visible, but it's in there someplace. Look to the things that your element plays a part in.
for example: the Tower...there are clouds, which are water vapor and ....what ever more you can come up with.
In the case that there is NO element at all, let your thoughts flow about the lack of your element

2) Take 3 keywords from your description/cards image and do a word association, listing 3 more words for each one.

example, sticking with the Tower-
3 words- Clouds, Sky, Rain
CLOUDS- mist, vapor, white
SKY- heaven, blue, fresh air
WHITE- purity, void of color, blank

*NOTE:
It's best to not visit the threads until after you have done your excercises.
By reading other peoples descriptions might influence and hinder your own intuitive impressions.

and now...Knave of Pentacles

lunalafey

Airbound Earthen Fey

My Element is AIR
* I used the suits to help determine my element. Because I have a few decks that place fire with swords, and I can read either kind of deck, I thought about the Element of Fire.

Knave of Pentacles-
Air is easy to find in this card. It practically dominates this earth card. The fey sits upon an aerodynamic disc and floats through the air. There is nothing around the fey- just air. There is a shadow, something that exists without having an actual physical form, like it is made out of air. The shadow moves and changes effortlessly, sometimes shaped in a recognizable manner, and sometimes not, depending upon the posture of that which casts the shadow.

SHADOW- unrestrained, echo, grey
AERODYNAMIC- cutting, smooth, lift
FLOATS- drifting, breeze, light (weight)

Imagemaker

No obvious fire in this image. I could only find fire in the colors, orange and yellow flickers as in watching a fire burn.

Orange--2nd chakra, drive, warmth
Yellow--3rd chakra, willpower, glow
(fire) Colors--flickers, changing, beautiful

snowy25

element water

What I see as the element water are the blue colors and the moon.

Three words and discriptions

- Testing emotions: living, trying, confronting
- Flowing: feeling, learning, foolishness
- Baby: youngster, dependent, druwling

Simone

My element is [size=+2]Water[/size].

Her flying on this pentacle looks rather airy to me... with a stretch of imagination, i could say she floats in some kind of mist, and her wings look almost liquid and translucent to me.

Mist - Translucent - Floating

MIST: morning, breathing, fresh air
TRANSLUCENT: transparent, open, honest
FLOATING: swimming, flow, non-control

moonspirit

Knave of Pentacles

My Element-Fire
Here I notice the fey's clothes to be a little fiery in nature and also her interesting hairdo which looks like blue flames.

Movement-Excitement-Concentration

Movement-speed-action-travel
Excitement-adventure-wonder-blank space
Concentration-focus-determination-future