Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 162 : September 6th - September 13th

NadaJ

Ok, need to change mine to the Chrysalis Tarot....

Oh no, what happened?

I shuffled and shuffled my new Aquarian deck and it's....different. The answers didn't seem t fit my inquires, but I was also not in a great state of mind either. I'm gonna keep trying this week as well as work on phrasing my questions better. Love the Art Deco style....not too keen on the washed out faces though.

Pauline Kilar

Can I still jump in? I would like to study the Wildwood Tarot this week.

toj

Oh no, what happened?

I shuffled and shuffled my new Aquarian deck and it's....different. The answers didn't seem t fit my inquires, but I was also not in a great state of mind either. I'm gonna keep trying this week as well as work on phrasing my questions better. Love the Art Deco style....not too keen on the washed out faces though.

No problem with the deck. I got the Chrysalis Tarot yesterday and liked it much better than expected and wanted to use it.

I have to be in the mood for certain decks and the Aquarian is one of them.

NadaJ

No problem with the deck. I got the Chrysalis Tarot yesterday and liked it much better than expected and wanted to use it.

I have to be in the mood for certain decks and the Aquarian is one of them.

Oh I understand. I really like my Anna.K deck, but I can't take its frankness at the moment. I practiced some more with the Aquarian, and I seemed to read it better today. But this is definitely a "getting to know you deck".

I can't wait to read about your experiences with the Chrysalis deck.

Madame Squee

Please sign me up with the Arthurian Tarot (Matthews).

Thank you.

Rose Lalonde

It's been a busy week, so I forgot to come by and sign up earlier... I've just been reading with the Jean Noblet Tarot yet again this week in the eye rhymes study group.

I'm loving this deck. I think I feel about the Noblet the way swedishfish612 feels about the Dodal (last week's post).

(I'm excited the Madenié is on the way, so it's possible something might actually pull me away from the Noblet next week.)