Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 163 : September 13th -September 20th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. AJ : Shining Tribe Tarot
2. Elendil : The Spiral Tarot
3. BodhiSeed : Margarete Petersen Tarot and Elemental Dice
4. VGimlet : Templar Tarot (Journey Edition)
5. NadaJ : Daniloff Tarot
6. GoldenWolf : Goddess Tarot and the Goddess Oracle
7. The Happy Squirrel : Incidental Tarot
8. Madame Squee : Shakespearian Tarot and Midnight Madness Lenormand

AJ

Shining Tribe please, thank you

Elendil

Spiral Tarot for me this week

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Margarete Petersen Tarot paired with Elemental Dice. Thanks E!:)

VGimlet

Thanks Elendil!

Sticking with the Templar Tarot II this week, in spite of some tempting decks arriving in the mail last week.

NadaJ

I'm going to try the Daniloff this week.

GoldenWolf

Last week was a busy one as is this one (headed to the Lotus World Music Fest next Friday) so I think I will just stick with the Goddess Tarot and the Goddess Oracle again.

Elendil, hope you enjoy working with the Spiral Tarot. It's one of my favorite reading decks and I think it's often underrated here on the forum.

The Happy Squirrel

Trying my hands on the Incidental Tarot.
:)

Madame Squee

Forgive me. I'm way behind, but please put me down for the Shakespearian Tarot and Midnight Madness Lenormand.

Thank you!

NadaJ

So, I spent some time with the Daniloff deck. I rounded the corners and will get a bag or case for it at some point. I wish the cardstock was a stiffer--if anyone doesn't like the Llewellyn stock, you will not like this card stock at all.

I did a mini reading with it--past-present-future, but wasn't able to read from it, yet. It also could've been my mood, so I will try again when I get home tonight. I studied it some the night I corner rounded, and to me, some of the faces appear to wear masks and others don't. I found that interesting, like they were hiding something or projecting only a surface emotion. No one card jumped out at me as a favorite (really surprised as I really appreciate the art), however the 4 of Swords emits such a calmness to me. My least favorite is the Queen of Swords, so much bitterness and loneliness, the poor woman.

I will make a more concerted effort to get to know this deck this week.