7 of Pentacles for feelings

Mooniize77

Mooniize77

I see someone who has put in their time in thought or work or both to the
End of a goal. This was more of a thought out process.
No soulmate or knight if cups here. This man at this moment is logical
Overlooking his resources an yours looking at what can be gained physically emotionally.
What can actually come of it. Another words they are not head over heads at first sight.
Reason seems to be playing a part. But this is providing this is someone you've just met an wondering how they feel vrs a long term relationship. I'd say, it's far better to have men slaying dragons so to speak when entering a new relationship. It would be nice to not see him in such deep contemplation about what this will reap. Lacks romance. This is how this card presents itself in all my readings. Sadly in love I always get a tad but of the me first in this card.

Best of luck sweet pea.

Grizabella

I also thought of something. This guy has nurtured and cared for his pentacle garden all along their growth cycle and now he's taking a little rest to contemplate and he's probably giving careful thought about what it will take to bring them to full maturity. If your card shows some clouds, water is the element of emotions, so maybe he's thinking he needs to put more emotional or loving energy into the relationship in order to keep it growing and flourishing.

bluelagune

When you get 7pents card for feelings, what is the card in position "how he sees you"?