got my froud faeries today...

a_shikhs

I am sure they are loving their new home. Tonight i am gonna sit with the cards and learn properly how to do readings with them... looking forward to meet them again..

CandyApple

LOL..careful...remember you are working with the fearies now..they might not let you work "properly" with them. I don't know if you know what it is..but ever heard of 52 card pickup? They might talk you into playing that.

a_shikhs

52 card pickup??? what is that? Is that a game or something?? the faeries yet havent played any pranks on me till now. I guess they are behaving themselves as they are new here. hehe :D But im dying to see their naughty side.. lol... I love pranks and naughtiness..

a_shikhs

Last night, when i was online, reading a few threads on how the faeries have played pranks on various members here, i said to myself. "When will the faeries start playing pranks on me???" And suddenly the minute i said that aloud, the next thing i knew was that the electricity in my whole house had gone. And this never really happens here. I guess last nite the light had gone after quite a few years. And i had this strong gut feeling that the fae folk were behind this after hearing me plead them.. hehe.. There was no electricity in the house for nearly hallf an hour. and my house was the only one without light, which was even more strange and difficult to understand... Then suddenly i thanked them for their naughtiness and pleaded them for light and boom... All of a sudden my whole house was lit up.. lol... Do you really think the faeries were behind this????

gorgeousbutterfly

thats weird. i bet they were just letting you know they are with you.

a_shikhs

hey i was just wondering how should i go about with the oracle after doing the exercises.. I am a little confused.. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

a_shikhs

awesome...

Guess What???????? today i was generally feeling really low.. I was just thinking about a few things and feeling really sad and was pitying myself..hehe..(mood swings)... i suddenly got this sudden urge to remove my faeries and play with them. I asked what i needed to know right now and removed a card... And GLOOMINOUS DOOM fell for me.. How cool is that... he tells us all about self pity, self defeat, self destruction, and taking care of ourselves... This was so perfect and right on the spot.. I was actually smiling when reading about him... Oooooohhh i love this deck... it is perfect!!!!!!! they connect so beautifully....:)

WhiteRaven

a_shikhs said:
hey i was just wondering how should i go about with the oracle after doing the exercises.. I am a little confused.. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

I'm not sure if I understand your question here.....

If you would like to participate in the Faerie Seekers Circle, all you have to do is sign up when the thread is posted for the next round. That will be a few days before January 6th. This last round is lasting a week longer than usual due to the holidays.

a_shikhs

Hi whiteraven,
i had finished the exercises last week and didnt really know how to start reading the cards beacuse i started reading the meanings of a few cards, but totally forgot them by the next day..:D So i wanted to ask if there was any method to memerize the meanings... is there any particular method??
Yeah i will join the round when i get free with my exams.. long way till then :(