The Answer Deck...anyone have it???

Chronata

Absolutely Alissa! You deserve them! And anyway...they are very cool and very reasonably priced...so you really can't go wrong!

Remember though...and here's a tip fpr everyone else too...these cards don't really have an explanation book...so you must read them completely intuitively!
It's a great exercise!

So luna dear!....Looking over your reading, and I was very interested in your connections to the cards!
it seems clearer to me...but maybe because I am not so close to the question as you are! ;)
So...storm=fear. I can understand that equation. I happen to love storms...so to me storm is pure energy...but as you see it as a destructive force, it's natural to ally it to fear...
and the next question makes perfect sense...what is he fearing? But it also can be...what do you fear? Go back one...storm, intensity, pure energy...maybe this first card was still speaking to you? Do you fear great intensity? Or perhaps does he fear pure intense energies? Do you see yourself as one of them?

Next...fair haired man...this is what he fears. He may not have the fair or grey hair...but I bet he knows someone who does. Maybe you do as well. Someone with grey hair...older, authority maybe? Could it be that he fears intense people...and is one of them fair haired? Just spiraling off from here (and bear with me here...) The intense, high energy stormy people can be represented by wands or swords in the tarot...and I equate the swords with grey haired people...and the wands with blondes...so...perhaps he fears letting his storm out...becomming too intense...too destructive or disruptive. I am guessing here that he fears becomming like his father...an intense destructive or stormy individual....and he may fear that this side will come out if he gets to know you better...

Either that, or he's gay... :D

And I can totally see that what's holding him back is a recent heartbreak...I think you are right on here...and it does take time before some people really get over such things!
And I don't think it has anything to do with you...

Growth as an outcome is super! Getting to know each other batter...becomming better friends...all that growth is really positive! And growth based on the last question...means he(nor you) are dwelling in the past...or letting the past relationships tke you over...you are willing (as is he) to learn and grow from your mistakes in the past...and to move on...branch out...and grow...hopefully closer together!

whew! I dunno...is that too much info for such a quick reading? That's what i love about these cards! Becuase there is no book...you can go spiralling off into all kinds of layers of meaning!

I think you did a great job on this reading!

lionette

I was browsing Oracle decks somewhere online (wicce.com, I think) and immediately fell for the art. Have seen it a couple times on Ebay, but it's only available in the mini size now. Apparently once it was in a full-size version too. Hopefully it'll be reissued someday in bigger size and I'll wait (?!).

Glad to hear it's well liked!

lunakasha

Hey Chronata!!!

WOW....that was really intense, all right, LOL!!!! :D

I don't know what to make of it all, but you definitely gave me a different perspective on the cards...thanks!!! :D

I do love the fact that the LWB does not give meanings for the cards, well except for a few of them including the "Troubleshooter"....the one you're in love with, hehehe!!! :D
This really forces me to practice reading intuitively.....and this can be frustrating but....I love the challenge of it too! :D

Oh, yes.....to answer one of your questions....I don't THINK he's gay, LOL (but you never know!)....I do know his father, and he IS a VERY intense, stormy individual who is a huge influence in his life right now....so in that case, everything you mentioned makes perfect sense....

Just curious: what made you think he might be gay???

Thanks again!
:D Luna

Chronata

oooh lionette! That's so cool! I didn't know there was once a bigger version! That would be even better!
Although I admit...the little cards are kinda nice because of the portability!

lionette

Hi Chronata -- hadn't thought of the portability feature!
How small are the small? Can you give me a rough measurement?

Alissa

Ohhhh I like the small. There so direct, they don't seem to need to be bigger. And the art doesnt suffer for the shrinkage, I'd say.

I don't mind small decks though.. yes very portable. They shuffle nice in your hands, when you acclimate to them. And they're your standard "mini deck" size, what is that about 2 inches by 3 inches?

dolphingirl

Chronata said:
oooh lionette! That's so cool! I didn't know there was once a bigger version! That would be even better!
Although I admit...the little cards are kinda nice because of the portability!

I believe that this deck is actually a reprint of an older deck so there might be a larger version out there (I think the older one was regular deck size)

lionette

A couple weeks ago when I first found this deck online, there were 2 different ISBNs. Of course, right now while I'm trying to find the info again, just can't seem locate it!! It was a different publisher too.

Glad to hear the deck is just fine in smaller size. I like the bigger size decks for a better view on artwork, so thanks for saying that it survives the shrinking!

Looks like another for my wishlist!
:)

lunakasha

UPDATE ON MY READING

OK.....remember the reading I posted about the guy/friend I'm interested in???

Well, I just heard something yesterday that COMPLETELY freaked me out!!! :eek:

Instead of looking at the question as "How does R feel about me?" let's change the focus to: "How is R feeling?"

Apparently, on the night I did this reading, R found out that his best friend had just been killed in a motorcycle accident... (STORM).

He was obviously very upset by the news, and was very much consumed by thoughts of his best friend at that time....
(FAIR-HAIRED MAN).

I can only imagine what he must be going through right now....I have not spoken to him, but have been told that he is spending time with friends and family of this man....(HEARTBREAK).

The final card I pulled was GROWTH. And yes, most people do experience spiritual and emotional growth following the death of a loved one....but it is a very painful and slow process.

I guess you could say that I am now a believer in these cards....they were definitely trying to tell me something!

:) Luna

starsongs

Wow, Luna, I think the cards were trying to tell you something too!

I'm so sorry to hear of the death of your friends friend.

Thanks for the thread. This looks like a really interesting deck. I've enjoyed reading everyone's comments, reading the review, and looking at the images.

starsongs