Do you want to practice an Horary chart on me?

tarot_quest

Hi guys :)

Minderwiz suggested me to ask someone to do an Horary chart for my question.

First, I would be grateful if someone could explain to me what is the concept of an Horary chart? I know quite a bit about astrology (aspects, synastry, first chart event,...) but I never heard about horary chart before joining AT.

So some tarot reader told me that a man from my past might come back. I only have one person in mind (K), someone for which I still have feelings. My question is: ''Is there a chance to start something meaningful at some point?''

We met on June 27, at 2:08 PM, in Montreal (Canada).

My date of birth is November 4, 1987 (7:40 AM, Montreal)
His DOB is May 30, 1990 (Edmonton, don't know the time of birth)

It would be very much appreciated! :)

CosmicBeing

horary is making a birth chart for the question...

Just like you have a birth chart... the question you asked to an astrologer (to the stars) creates a birthchart. The moment you speak that question out loud in the search for the answer... the birth of the question happens and you can create a birth chart.

Example.... if I said... "Will me and Denzel Washington date?" and I ask this at 7pm January 1st 2017.

Well I would create a birthchart with the town, time, and date. If you are the astrologer you use your town.

If you as an astrologer... the astrologer would use their own location.

Personally I notice it's best to ask a yes or no...that is clearly formed. Then you can investigate all aspects of the chart.

So it may be best to word your question.... "Will be and K enter into a serious relationship by the end of 2017?" It's clear... it identifies a person, and it sets a time period for when you are looking.

I was told horary is best for up to a year... anything further it be best to try a different method of prediction in astrology.

You can use sidereal or tropical
The best house system is regio

**These are words from a novice... so I hope it helpfully explains it."

tarot_quest

horary is making a birth chart for the question...

Just like you have a birth chart... the question you asked to an astrologer (to the stars) creates a birthchart. The moment you speak that question out loud in the search for the answer... the birth of the question happens and you can create a birth chart.

Example.... if I said... "Will me and Denzel Washington date?" and I ask this at 7pm January 1st 2017.

Well I would create a birthchart with the town, time, and date. If you are the astrologer you use your town.

If you as an astrologer... the astrologer would use their own location.

Personally I notice it's best to ask a yes or no...that is clearly formed. Then you can investigate all aspects of the chart.

So it may be best to word your question.... "Will be and K enter into a serious relationship by the end of 2017?" It's clear... it identifies a person, and it sets a time period for when you are looking.

I was told horary is best for up to a year... anything further it be best to try a different method of prediction in astrology.

You can use sidereal or tropical
The best house system is regio

**These are words from a novice... so I hope it helpfully explains it."

Hey thank for the explanation!

So I could ask your question instead, ''will me and K start to date by the end of 2017''?

Now, should me (or someone else) draw a chart at the exact time the question was phrased to get the right ascendant? Because my time here will be different than yours.

Also, would you be willing to try this one? I can update you for sure

CosmicBeing

You could erect it yourself and post the chart.

How to do it is:

Astro.com

Data entry

Enter the time, date, and location of when you decide to erect the chart.

Then go to extended chart and under house system you chose regio(can't remember full spelling)

and post the chart.

Then I could read it for you and give you my opinion.

tarot_quest

Wow! Firs time EVER that I am reading things about horary chart on the Internet.

If I understand correctly, I am represented by the first house (Libra), so my significator (Venus) is in the 7th house. My interest (K) is represented by the 7th house. This house is in Aires, so its significator his Mars, also placed in the 7th. My significator (Venus) and his significator (Mars) are conjuncts, but separated by Uranus (representing changes, unexpected events, volatility).

The Moon, which could represent ''the relationship'' (or me, as a female), is restricted by Saturn, which applies a square to the Moon (outch?).

Also, the Moon is in late degrees (27 Pisces) and I think is ''void of course'' (not applying major aspects, except to Chiron). However, when the Moon will change sign, it will conjunct Venus (I don't know what it means).

I also wonder what is the effect of having Jupiter in the first house.

And I just read that the Libra rising is quite early (3 degrees), so the question (and the outcome) must be far from crystallized.

CosmicBeing

the link didn't work for me.

What time, date, and location was the chart for... I'll recreate it on my computer.

CosmicBeing

An early ascendant can mean many things...I have seen it most of the time meaning "jumping the gun"...meaning asking a question before asking certain questions about the situation that is more important.

If you aren't in contact with K....then the early ascendant can be saying "It's too early to ask this question because first contact has to be made."

or whatever other reason... it may be telling you certain things have to happen before this question can be considered.

But you can still read the chart... just have to be aware that at this point whatever information glean from the chart could be incorrect as the situation progresses.

Minderwiz

Like CosmicBeing I didn't get a link that worked.

It's always best to simply provide the three essentials; date, time and place because it make it easier to enter the data into one or more Astrology programs and calculate any relevant info, such as essential and accidental dignities.

You might like to download and install Morinus (Traditional version) which is great for horary and traditional approaches. It's free, as is the full version which works well for Modern Astrology, and as both save in the same format, you can open a chart with whichever you want to use.

https://sites.google.com/site/tradmorinus/morinus

This page is for the traditional version but there's also a link for the full version near the top. The download links are at the bottom, you need the MorinusWin.zip

tarot_quest

CosmicBeing and Minderwinz,

thank you for trying this out! I don't understand why the link does not work for you...

The chart was erected on February 27, at 7:40 PM, in Montreal (Canada)

Hopefully you could get something out of it. After reading a bit more about horary yesterday, I also saw that my significator (Venus) is in detriment in the 7th house.

I am curious to see how you will analyze the whole thing! And I am expecting a not so promising outcome, I guess.