Waiting on a response - will I finally hear back?

obeygravity

It's been weeks and I'm waiting to hear back from a potential work partnership. Things were going well (they initiated and were well invested the entire time) but once it came to the contract going out, I got complete radio silence. I traveled for two weeks after that and sent a poke email to touch base when I returned but still nothing. So I casted a chart simply asking - will I hear back from them this week? I don't even care if I hear that they can't move forward, I just want a response of any kind :laugh:

https://s30.postimg.org/exgp95mht/astro_2gw_166_will_i_hear_back_this_week_80674_1.gif

Chart itself is legit. I'm a Virgo, ruler of the hour is Venus so it receives it through triplicity. I'm Mercury, they're Jupiter. Venus rules their third house, Mars rules mine. Neither of our significator are in either of our communication houses. Nor do any of them making any aspects to each other.

Moon is separating from a conjunct with Jupiter so that looks like my "hey touching base" email that was quick and in passing. Mercury is in my 7th house so yeah I'm definitely thinking about them and wanting to hear back. Jupiter is in my second house so yes, hearing back from them would certainly help with lining my wallet hahahaha
My communication ruler - Mars is in my 8H so I'm anxious and fretting over it. Their communication ruler is retrograde in Aries in the 7h which... I'm not sure what to make of. Could this be saying that they're back peddling? Or maybe it's showing the delay in hearing back. Either way, these placements don't show immediate connection any time soon (definitely not tomorrow at least).

But! There's a collection of light happening between Moon + Saturn and Mars (my 3H communication ruler). The last aspect the Moon makes will be perfecting this sextile to Saturn. Could this show as a yes to hearing back? Even if it's just a quick "hey sorry delays on my end, will get back shortly" kind of message? It seems like it might also help that Jupiter is in Libra (ruled by venus) so they may be thinking about actually emailing me back and Venus, their communication ruler, is in Aries which is my 3H ruler which also seems to show interest in teaching out, but both Jupiter and Venus being retrograde certainly show the delay and slow in response since things went from a few hours to a day tops in communication to now ... Three weeks

CosmicBeing

Waiting on a response - will I finally hear back?

I am guessing 3rd house will play a role. You recognize this person as a potential business partner or some partner in some manner. So I assume that would make this person 7th house.

This is just a novice view..so take it with a grain of salt.

Virgo = You = Mercury
Mercury in 7th....so definitely shows you have interest in this potential partner.
You are under Aries (which originally rules self and the head) in addition it's a sign ruled by Mars and Mars is a planet of a go getter. Someone who initiates.

7th = business partner/partner of whatever form= pisces.
7th house has Mercury (you) Sun & Venus retrograde.
Venus and Sun may added more description. Mercury (you) are at 2 degrees Aries and Sun is 24 degrees... which makes a 8 degrees difference.
They are Mercury is not in cazimi.. so a lack of luck and opportunity is present. You being 8 degree from Sun... could make you invisible. So might add more emphasis that this potential partner is not paying you any attention.

7th lord (Jupiter) is in 2nd...and conjunct to your co ruler. If we look to jupiter's depositor it is Venus... and it's 7th house (partner's house) and it's debilitated as well as retrograde. Venus is weak here... and sometimes during venus retrograde... it can delay stuff or cause a temporary reunion. I am thinking this partner is too weak to act. In addition Jupiter I believe is in a succedent house...but you are in an angular house. Still showing you have more ability to act. Jupiter is under libra and as I said conjunct to moon...so I do think this person wants to seek out a partnership. But there may be issues with funds in some manner. 2nd is accumulated wealth...how we earn...what we do with our money.

3rd = scorpio = Mars
Mars is in 8th house which is an original ruler of scorpio. So some strength there or at least a double energy of 8th energy. Mars is in a fine sign...but it is once again under a 2nd house original ruler while being in 8th...so this adds another theme of some issue with personal money/finances...8th is about loans and other people's money.
8th is also a succedent....succedent is about collecting and bring something together. Management of what we have and development of resources.

Let's look at some aspects.
Mars (3rd) lord makes no aspect to main rulers.
Mars (3rd) makes no aspect to co-ruler.

Will you hear back from this potential business partner/partner? I would vote for a No.

I hope this was a bit helpful!

obeygravity

Hi CosmicBeing! Thanks for taking the time to break this down! That seems to fall in line with how I broke it down and it seems Friday and I've yet to hear anything so your No deduction seems likely and accurate unless they decide to contact me over the weekend.

Vyri

Regarding: Will I hear back within the weak?

Dear ObeyGravity

There is another chart view in the Rigo formatt, it may give a more succinct understanding to the situation of timing and or a yes answer?

Don't see any attachment script to download a chart. AstrologyWeeklyCommunity sponsored by bulletin - in their forums is where some go to have horary charts delineated. Visit the place often, well maybe you can PM me there to have another look at your chart?

All the best
Vyri

Vyri

Will I hear back within the weak?

Hi Obey Gravity,

Am only a novice but would like to give you some feedback for your question.

The Rig. Chart gives a different view of the energies and planets as you can see. One of the most important aspects I see is the Moon on your Asc. causing you some emotional (12th house anxiety) where concern over changes and the delay of communications (Gemini on the 9th) give reference. The sign of Cancer intercepted within the 9th is that communication you are expecting to hear about in a higher sense. (Mercury lord of Gemini deposited in the 6th of work) Sun lord of career is moving to engage the 6th (He is with Cheron now so some expectation to heal where these (6th) matters are concerned.) Is there a need for a rewrite of the resume or cover letter will you have a future opportunity to give the recruiter some awareness there are some omitted work experiences or gaps you would like to discuss at the interview in a positive way (Moon trine Saturn) Your higher mind should tell you?

Your third (communications) speaks of some aspect of change, Pluto in the third (letters, resume) Saturn (career Capricorn work history, intercepted Cap. in third?) lord of career dep. by Jupiter lord of 3rd h. Saturn speaks of some omitted 'correction' (Jup. on the personal 1st house-some balancing needed) by way of a written testimony (3rd) received in lieu of personal advertising of your work history, acumen? Jupiter/Moon conj. on personal Asc., some hidden (12th) changes needing to occur? Once these changes to the data representing you are altered it might give you the go ahead for the career?

Part of fortune sextiles the Sun from the house of resources and changes, maybe your stated expectations are a little too high for the expected salary? Midheaven trines Mercury in the 6th, the requirements of the company where talents are needed, qualities you possess for the work..all in good time after a meeting of the minds..Mars being received by mutual agreement, moving to reception of a conj.

A little concerned of the position the Sun is in next to Cheron on the 6th house, if the work (6th house where Sun, Cheron, Mercury have their energy combusted by the Sun, albeit in different signs..some enlightenment there..not quite totally diminished in a Pisces way..Aries will emerge where the Sun glories) doesn't go your way, (but I think it will eventually, Moon's last aspect is a trine to career Saturn in the third intercepted..it will only be a waiting game) you (identity, Sun) will heal (Cheron partile conj. Sun..combusted also means you are hiding your angst) Cheron has affinity with Gemini/Virgo some communication will offer up some healing to you (thoughts, conversations-thinking it over in a critical way..(Mercury has an affinity with/Virgo on the 11th.)

The only thing I see that is holding you back is not taking a proactive attitude, you must attempt to keep your foot in the door by being proactive, (Jupiter/Moon Via Combusta on the Asc. in Libra=ineffective personal energies?) to be able to make them aware of your eagerness to engage..Thinking you should actively seek to keep your presence constant in their viewpoint..

Do you see where you must take control being reflected by Jupiter/Moon (Via Combusta on the Ascendant=don't let them be ineffective, also makes some mention of the writ here) the tie in is Jupiter lord of the 9th as He owns that location naturally, via sign ruler-ship Sag., additional resonance there, Sag. being on the third,change (Moon) of a public (7th) manner of representing yourself in the best light.

A call by you with enquiry to question the review-asking them the qualifications they expect isn't an unheard of request is it?-You know it keeps the recruiter aware of your eagerness to engage the company and you are able to put your best foot forward keeping it in the door.

Well hoping the Moon in the Via Combusta will not be totally ineffective and give you the 'gift box' Beven speaks of in SkyScript mention and on his blog, as she is forming-trining Saturn which may give you some good news in the end.

P.S. The Venus Mars reception gives you away to present your efforts (7th and 6th) in a better light out in public concerning your work experience. Mars back in the 6th will meet up with the communication efforts of Mercury with a mutual reception..Virgo on the 11th of hopes, Gemini on the 9th, Mars exalted in the sign of Aries, Venus possession of themselves once again in a more positive light out in the world.

All the best
Vyri

Attachments

• Will I hear back within the weak..GIF
    Will I hear back within the weak..GIF
    90.7 KB · Views: 215

obeygravity

Hi Obey Gravity,

Am only a novice but would like to give you some feedback for your question.

The Rig. Chart gives a different view of the energies and planets as you can see. One of the most important aspects I see is the Moon on your Asc. causing you some emotional (12th house anxiety) where concern over changes and the delay of communications (Gemini on the 9th) give reference. The sign of Cancer intercepted within the 9th is that communication you are expecting to hear about in a higher sense. (Mercury lord of Gemini deposited in the 6th of work) Sun lord of career is moving to engage the 6th (He is with Cheron now so some expectation to heal where these (6th) matters are concerned.) Is there a need for a rewrite of the resume or cover letter will you have a future opportunity to give the recruiter some awareness there are some omitted work experiences or gaps you would like to discuss at the interview in a positive way (Moon trine Saturn) Your higher mind should tell you?

Your third (communications) speaks of some aspect of change, Pluto in the third (letters, resume) Saturn (career Capricorn work history, intercepted Cap. in third?) lord of career dep. by Jupiter lord of 3rd h. Saturn speaks of some omitted 'correction' (Jup. on the personal 1st house-some balancing needed) by way of a written testimony (3rd) received in lieu of personal advertising of your work history, acumen? Jupiter/Moon conj. on personal Asc., some hidden (12th) changes needing to occur? Once these changes to the data representing you are altered it might give you the go ahead for the career?

Part of fortune sextiles the Sun from the house of resources and changes, maybe your stated expectations are a little too high for the expected salary? Midheaven trines Mercury in the 6th, the requirements of the company where talents are needed, qualities you possess for the work..all in good time after a meeting of the minds..Mars being received by mutual agreement, moving to reception of a conj.

A little concerned of the position the Sun is in next to Cheron on the 6th house, if the work (6th house where Sun, Cheron, Mercury have their energy combusted by the Sun, albeit in different signs..some enlightenment there..not quite totally diminished in a Pisces way..Aries will emerge where the Sun glories) doesn't go your way, (but I think it will eventually, Moon's last aspect is a trine to career Saturn in the third intercepted..it will only be a waiting game) you (identity, Sun) will heal (Cheron partile conj. Sun..combusted also means you are hiding your angst) Cheron has affinity with Gemini/Virgo some communication will offer up some healing to you (thoughts, conversations-thinking it over in a critical way..(Mercury has an affinity with/Virgo on the 11th.)

The only thing I see that is holding you back is not taking a proactive attitude, you must attempt to keep your foot in the door by being proactive, (Jupiter/Moon Via Combusta on the Asc. in Libra=ineffective personal energies?) to be able to make them aware of your eagerness to engage..Thinking you should actively seek to keep your presence constant in their viewpoint..

Do you see where you must take control being reflected by Jupiter/Moon (Via Combusta on the Ascendant=don't let them be ineffective, also makes some mention of the writ here) the tie in is Jupiter lord of the 9th as He owns that location naturally, via sign ruler-ship Sag., additional resonance there, Sag. being on the third,change (Moon) of a public (7th) manner of representing yourself in the best light.

A call by you with enquiry to question the review-asking them the qualifications they expect isn't an unheard of request is it?-You know it keeps the recruiter aware of your eagerness to engage the company and you are able to put your best foot forward keeping it in the door.

Well hoping the Moon in the Via Combusta will not be totally ineffective and give you the 'gift box' Beven speaks of in SkyScript mention and on his blog, as she is forming-trining Saturn which may give you some good news in the end.

P.S. The Venus Mars reception gives you away to present your efforts (7th and 6th) in a better light out in public concerning your work experience. Mars back in the 6th will meet up with the communication efforts of Mercury with a mutual reception..Virgo on the 11th of hopes, Gemini on the 9th, Mars exalted in the sign of Aries, Venus possession of themselves once again in a more positive light out in the world.

All the best
Vyri

Oh wow! I just saw this! Thanks for taking the time to break this down.

I unfortunately still haven't heard anything yet. I decided to likely reach out one last time this week and if I hear something then awesome but if not I'll let it go entirely because it seems like a lot to be reaching out three times for an opportunity and not get a response back, regardless of how initial communication went.

Ultimately it was that things were Okayed, but I don't consider it okay until I've actually signed a contract. It was supposed to be sent to me after we spoke but I've received nothing yet which I can't tell if it's a sign that something else has happened or if they've changed their mind.

Will certainly update if I hear back. Thank you!

ihcoyc

The Moon would appear to me to be in the via combusta, where the Moon is particularly weak. The Moon also has to leave Libra before she can make any aspect to Mercury or Mars. Mars is not strong in this chart, in his detriment in Taurus.

Agree that this is a 'no'.