Taking initiative - will I get a response?

obeygravity

Alright, the weekend passed and I didn't hear back as per my previous chart so I'm going to try to reach out one last time to get this deal finalized. Ultimately if I get nothing then I'm just going to leave this entire work partnership behind and look elsewhere. Decided to cast a chart that's simply, Will I get a reply to my final attempt at contact?

https://postimg.org/image/bvxhozbvx/

The chart seems legit. Ruler of the hour is Mars which agrees with the fire ruled ascendant Leo. This also lands right in my natal tenth house so it describes me in relationship to this as well (loosely conjunct my natal Lilith too so yeah! Feeling slightly heated, huffy and proud is certainly my current mentality).

Pretty much every indicator of communication is in my ninth house - their third house. I've also seen ninth house referred to as the house of contracts so this is also appropriate since the final step is literally just getting the contract to sign.

Moon is just barely under the Sun's beams, but Venus is combust and in retrograde and in it's fall in Aries so this isn't looking very hot so far. I'd overall see this as likely my sending a relatively terse email as a way to touch base and that being it which, yes, that's all the energy and level of investment I have in handling this.

Venus is in Jupiter's term (my fifth house and eighth house ruler) > my contacting about my creative endeavors and feeling somewhat anxious and stressed about the lack of response.

Sun is in Venus's term (ruler of my tenth and third) > yup definitely sending this email to try and take more control over my career and work situation.

Moon is Mercury's term (ruler of my second and 11th) - so hoping this communication and contract will land me in a situation that will ultimately help fulfill my wishes for more income and security.

Saturn is in my fifth house of creativity, their 11th house of fortune and benefactors which is relatively close to the role they'd play in this business arrangement. It's in Sun's triplicity which shows some receptivity to me and Mars' term (ruler of their third and tenth) so it shows, at the very least, that they're not completely indifferent towards me.

Mars (their third house ruler) is in my tenth house (their fourth) in Venus ruled Taurus in Mercury's triplicity and term. It's not making any major aspects to any planets, however, which I'm not sure what to make of.

Saturn is applying a square to Venus, so this shows that they'll likely get my email. It's also applying a tribe to Mercury, which shows an open willingness to communicating.

The next aspect the Moon makes is an opposition to Jupiter, then a conjunct to Mercury and ends on a trine to Saturn. I'm admittedly not sure what to make of Jupiter placed in my Third (their ninth) house either. Libra is associated with law which seems appropriate because contract. Jupiter ruling my fifth and eighth however makes me wonder if this won't be a deal that ends up being pulled with Jupiter being in retrograde and disrupting the moon's transit to completely an aspect to either mercury or Saturn before it leaves Aries.

Either way, it looks like I'll get a response? It's just a matter of whether this is a good response or not.

CosmicBeing

Hm,

Sun = You
Venus = 3rd
Saturn= the other person (the one you are trying to reach out to)

Venus is in detriment and retrograde... also it's conjunct with Sun. It's not cazimi. Anyway I think that probably shows your efforts will be weak. The retrograde of venus might just be showing you reaching back out.

Venus (3rd lord) and Saturn makes an aspect of a square. It's Aspecting by 5 degrees. The square shows a yes but with delay or obstruction. I think you may have contact with this person, but it's not going to be this week... it may be some weeks from now.

If we tried timing.
Smallest unit-days
Medium unit- weeks
longest unit- months

Venus is in 9th (cadent) under Aries(card)=Medium
Saturn is in 5th (succedent) under saggitarius(mutable)=Medium

So you might hear from this person in 5 weeks from now or it could be that
or
This person might message you around April 9th 2017.
This is all base on when the aspect between Saturn and venus.

Let me know how it goes. This might just be a superficial look at the chart.

obeygravity

Hm,

Sun = You
Venus = 3rd
Saturn= the other person (the one you are trying to reach out to)

Venus is in detriment and retrograde... also it's conjunct with Sun. It's not cazimi. Anyway I think that probably shows your efforts will be weak. The retrograde of venus might just be showing you reaching back out.

Venus (3rd lord) and Saturn makes an aspect of a square. It's Aspecting by 5 degrees. The square shows a yes but with delay or obstruction. I think you may have contact with this person, but it's not going to be this week... it may be some weeks from now.

If we tried timing.
Smallest unit-days
Medium unit- weeks
longest unit- months

Venus is in 9th (cadent) under Aries(card)=Medium
Saturn is in 5th (succedent) under saggitarius(mutable)=Medium

So you might hear from this person in 5 weeks from now or it could be that
or
This person might message you around April 9th 2017.
This is all base on when the aspect between Saturn and venus.

Let me know how it goes. This might just be a superficial look at the chart.

Well I did send out the email! My effort was very week since it was literally just a single sentence :laugh:. April 9th is coming up so I'll surely update you if you got the day/time frame right!

CosmicBeing

definitely let me know.

I am not sure if it be April 9th or 5 weeks from the time you did the chart.

Which ever date is right would probably be base on his past behaviors.

obeygravity

Well the ninth has come and gone and no response so I guess we'll have to see a few weeks from now!

CosmicBeing

Thanx for letting me know...I suppose...let's see what happens in 5 weeks.