Graven Images Oracle (Soon To Be Published!)

Unknownspirit

gravenimages said:
Oooo--I don't really know what the cost of the deck will be at this point--I guess that would depend on production and printing. I can tell you that the deck (71 cards) will come with a book of traditional and interpretive meanings and sample layouts. Of course I can't be 100% on this, but I don't think that it wouldn't be any more expensive than other Oracles I've seen out there--does that make sense? The last Oracle I bought was the Well Worn Path and that was what--$20-$25? and it came with a book, a deck of 40 cards and a little pouch to put the cards in.

Nat:)

So you are going to try to get it mass produced? Or just at the mass produced price?
I thought that the deck would be LE and have a high price tag.

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to get this thread back on track so it doesn't die.

Elven

Though if you were thinking of a few LE sets ;) I'd be interested! :p

Blessings
Elven x

Unknownspirit

Elven said:
Though if you were thinking of a few LE sets ;) I'd be interested! :p

Blessings
Elven x
Same here.

gravenimages

We're still seeking a publisher to mass produce the deck--and it looks close (i'm sorry I can't say more yet), but we're still waiting. Depending on how that goes, the deck would be distriuted through them, but we've talked about making it available on our website as well. One way or another we are going to get it out in physical form--I'm revamping the website and adding a reading generator--website revamp should happen in the next month--reader by the summer. Then people can see more of the images--I think a dozen or so are available now.

Unknownspirit

gravenimages said:
We're still seeking a publisher to mass produce the deck--and it looks close

Thats great news.
I can't wait for this deck to come out!

lunakasha

Unknownspirit said:
Thats great news.
I can't wait for this deck to come out!

Yes....I will be watching for updates on your website Natalie!
I hope you will be able to get it mass-produced....this deck deserves
to be recognized by a wider audience, and I am sure it will appeal to
both tarot and oracle lovers.

I was just reading some of the card descriptions....and I am
pleased to see that this deck does not shy away from giving non-fluffy
interpretations. In other words, they are very realistic in that life is not
always happy, sunny and positive....we need the dark/shadow to balance
out the light. Looking forward to seeing more!

:) Luna

gravenimages

Thanks so much for your support :)!

Shying away from the shadows of interpretation is something that I never really understood--the tarot itself doens't do that. Besides--if you're consulting an oracle, you're doing so (at least, I find myself doing this) to find out what obstacles you may be up against, may have overlooked etc. Although I must say that I cringe whenever I see "Willow" come up in a reading. Nearest thing I can think of in Tarot is the Tower--it's not a happy card. The Wall is interesting too. That image is an indication to stop the reading (ie: if your querent isn't concentrating on their question or if there is just some outside power stepping in--we all know there's some stuff we're just not meant to know)--It's a really neat (and sometimes eerie!) card...

Nat

raeanne

Hi all,
I am a late comer to this thread so I don't really know what has been going on. There doesn't seem to be a link to this deck; perhaps is got deleted with Darwinia's posts. Could someone please tell me where I can take a look at this oracle? Thanks.

raeanne

Unknownspirit said:
Click on gravenimages website link, its under every post

Thanks for adding the link because I don't see any website link under any of the posts.