Luman,anyone?

firefrost

Sending a pm, pippi :)

Nina*

firefrost said:
She's shocked me. At least I'll know in future to warn people about her.
Ah well... it's not the first time she reacts like this towards criticism (last time, I noticed, was on this forum).
I haven't even looked at my deck since then!

firefrost

Well, I'll continue to use it because I love it but it's good to find out the truth when you're wrong about people. })

firefrost

Eerrgghhh...Now I have a battle on my hands. I love the deck but I'm feeling bad vibes. Hmmm...

Master_Margarita

I am so grateful that I found this thread. I found the scans online and fell in love with them.

If the deck doesn't look like that, there's no need for me to buy them.

:heart: M_M~

pippi

Well, to be fair, the designs are the same. The coloring is just off. I bought them specifically for the vibrancy of the colors, so was very disappointed. If you'd like, I can email you some comparisons so you can judge for yourself.

motsa

Are you still interested in having a copy of the earlier version, pippi, or has your experience soured you to the whole thing? I have a copy of the matte version with the squared corners that wants to find a new home -- I love the artwork but just haven't used the deck and it really deserves to be used. I was going to post it in the trading forum but if you're interested...

By the way, the earlier deck has a very interesting matte finish -- some of the elements of each picture have a slight gloss to them so the images give the impression of having texture. You have to see it to appreciate it (I know some other matte decks have a similar finish but, with the artwork, it really looks nice here.) I think that's why the colors "pop" so well. It's a shame if that has been lost by the high gloss and lamination on the newer version.

pippi

PM sent, thanks motsa. ;)