"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

:heart::) Hi! Everyone...the Medieval Chihuahua Tarot deck is now available in the 'standard' regular tarot size,
besides, the poker and jumbo size, and if anyone is interested, let me know and I will send you the link to order.

My printer is printing my decks with excellent quality at this time... i changed from
gamecrafter to printerstudio.com...wisest thing i ever did! :):thumbsup: my decks are coming out beautifully right now.

:heart: Hugs, Lyn

Debra

My brother is finally home from his job as a traveling man. I sent several copies of the first printing, from Gamecrafter, for the folks we know whose doggies are in the deck.

He says this chihuahua deck is just about the most amusing thing he's ever laid eyes on. We're talking about a guy who worked on the Disney cruise ships.

More Pinto, you say? Oh, ok. Here he is with his long-lost twin.

Attachments

• sock pinto.jpg
    sock pinto.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 195

tarotlyn

My brother is finally home from his job as a traveling man. I sent several copies of the first printing, from Gamecrafter, for the folks we know whose doggies are in the deck.

He says this chihuahua deck is just about the most amusing thing he's ever laid eyes on. We're talking about a guy who worked on the Disney cruise ships.

More Pinto, you say? Oh, ok. Here he is with his long-lost twin.
:heart: Debra...i answered your post, but it was moved here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=184858

:heart: Lyn

Debra

Went to visit Pinto and he did a reading for me with his favorite tarot deck :laugh:

Attachments

• 20140215_205222.jpg
    20140215_205222.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 181

tarotlyn

:heart::) Hi! Debra...just seeing your post right now...

OMG!!! How precious Pinto is! He's so cute!

:heart: Thank you and your brother, again, for having allowed him to be in the deck.
He is the 'first' card you see when you open the deck! :heart:

Diane, I'm so happy to hear you are still having fun :party: with your deck :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing Pinto's cute little photo! :heart:
:heart: Love and Light, Lyn

rylla

I've got the deck! I just want to congratulate you, it's WONDERFUL! It's so sweet and SO well done! I just looked through it, every card is a delight! Well - a work of love, I believe, as it shows through the whole deck. I am so glad to have this deck! I love it to pieces! THANK YOU!

ETA. Sorry, I don't know how to add icons (a big hug and the symbol of heart), so my post is without icons and colorless:-(