Around the Tarot in 78 Days

Yineth

Just ordered my copy also and signed up for the course. Hoping no complications occur in the process >_>

Cocobird55

It worked very smoothly for me. I just forwarded my receipt from Amazon via email, and got some pre-course work mailed to me the next day.

gregory

I fear my issue will be the actual COURSE - they mention things like getting to know each other and stuff - I am on capped internet and things like video links are TOTALLY off limits; I don't know if I will be able to DO this... But I am getting the pre-course stuff OK.

littlethings

Just ordered the book and sent in my proof of purchase. Looking forward to the class. :)

Cocobird55

I hope you can do it, Gregory. Maybe there will be parts that you won't be able to do, but it sounds like they are using lots of different methods and media to get us the information.

Yineth

Eeeeee... My book came today :D

[But no confirmation on the potential online courses : /]

But this book is THICK o__o

TaliTarot

Course Confirmations

Hello Yineth

Thank you so much for purchasing "78 Days Around the Tarot" and I'm so happy you like it - at least, the size of it! Nowadays, it is probably a push for the publisher to accept a manuscript of that size (I think it was 110,000 words rather than the usual book size of 60,000 - 80,000) however we really wanted to pack it with totally new material and make it a long-standing reference book as well as workbook.

We'll be sending out the next batch (and previous, to bring you up to date) of pre-course material (the 5-lesson "Courtyard Course") to new joiners later today, so please keep an eye on your email. These lessons also include Marcus's "Tarosophy" method of teaching Tarot, in lesson 4, so we hope you'll love that too.

The main course starts on June 1st, and we can accept proofs of purchase of the book until May 25th, and then we'll have to close the departure lounge and prepare for the journey!

Tali x

TaliTarot

Gregory Capped

Hi Gregory

We've emailed you to discuss a solution. We have a motto, "leave no reader behind". LOL.

Tali x

callistoluna

Hello Yineth

Thank you so much for purchasing "78 Days Around the Tarot" and I'm so happy you like it - at least, the size of it! Nowadays, it is probably a push for the publisher to accept a manuscript of that size (I think it was 110,000 words rather than the usual book size of 60,000 - 80,000) however we really wanted to pack it with totally new material and make it a long-standing reference book as well as workbook.

We'll be sending out the next batch (and previous, to bring you up to date) of pre-course material (the 5-lesson "Courtyard Course") to new joiners later today, so please keep an eye on your email. These lessons also include Marcus's "Tarosophy" method of teaching Tarot, in lesson 4, so we hope you'll love that too.

The main course starts on June 1st, and we can accept proofs of purchase of the book until May 25th, and then we'll have to close the departure lounge and prepare for the journey!

Tali x

I ordered mine a few days ago through amazon (but sold by the book depository) I have a confirmation of order but no follow up to say it's been shipped. I'd love to join the online course but the estimetated arrival of my copy is 15th june - 15th july!!!

What do I do?

Scibility

Promotion re: free tarot course with purchase

Does anyone know if this promotion is open to everyone? When I tried to post onthe actual thread, it said something bout access denied? Is it only available to Aeclectic forum subscribers? Thanks.