What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

vee

The Dusserre Egyptien Etteilla deck and Dame Fortune's Wheel. Still waiting on one of the Original Rider packs published in Belgium and the Ghosts & Spirits tarot. And the Robledo Dodal. And the Oswald Wirth. Oh boy, I have been spendy lately. :sigh:

Essjay

LS Sacred Sites - am excited to see this one!

Inghinn

I received my Anna K tarot today... shipped from Austria to the UK on Saturday, that was quick.

And I really love it so far, it's beautiful and I love the quality of the cards.

Moonson

friendly Postman just droped Iowan's tarot on my little mailbox

Carla

...nothing and it's an odd feeling. Me no likey.

Cocobird55

I have just ordered the Gilded Tarot Royale, and a Sulis bag to keep it in. I'm very much looking forward to both.

Aurora369

I have just ordered the Gilded Tarot Royale, and a Sulis bag to keep it in. I'm very much looking forward to both.

Ciro sent out the emails already for purchasing the deck? Dynamite. Will wait patiently.

Cocobird55

I just got my email a few minutes ago. The deck is available on his website. I'm very excited!

Ciro sent out the emails already for purchasing the deck? Dynamite. Will wait patiently.

Aurora369

I just ordered it, so I will be waiting for the postman to bring mine whenever it is mailed out.

GeekyMomma

I too just ordered the Gilded Royale - I cannot wait! The Gilded really attracted me and I nearly bought it, but then saw the Royale.