Tarot word-cloud

Aesoteric

Something I've daydreamed about doing, had I the time or technical know-how, was to create a moving word-cloud of different decks' interpretations of cards. For example, the Ace of Swords keywords according to authors A, B, and C, or A-Z if you're feeling ambitious. I am much more of a word person than I am an image person and I sometimes wonder if it wouldn't help me better connect with the feeling/archetype behind a card if I could see it on a larger scale. I'm aware that Rachel Pollack has already done this to an extent in her book "Tarot Wisdom", but I'd love to see this on a grander scale, and be able to compare card word-clouds side by side to see how they might connect and interact.

Nemia

Good idea... it could be done like the Type tarot and the colour of the words could indicate where they came from...

Luna's Crone

Something I've daydreamed about doing, had I the time or technical know-how, was to create a moving word-cloud of different decks' interpretations of cards. For example, the Ace of Swords keywords according to authors A, B, and C, or A-Z if you're feeling ambitious. I am much more of a word person than I am an image person and I sometimes wonder if it wouldn't help me better connect with the feeling/archetype behind a card if I could see it on a larger scale. I'm aware that Rachel Pollack has already done this to an extent in her book "Tarot Wisdom", but I'd love to see this on a grander scale, and be able to compare card word-clouds side by side to see how they might connect and interact.

there is a book called The Dictionary of Tarot or somethinng similar. I can't find my copy and i am very up set. well anyway Its different tarot authors and guru's giveing the opinion on each card.

here is the url:

https://www.amazon.com/Tarot-Dictio...03402&sr=8-5&keywords=the+dictionary+of+tarot

its one of my favorites, just about everyone who was anyone have at least one or two interpretations.