"go to " oracle deck

Village Witch

I have lucy Cavendish's oracle of mermaids but whilst the imagery is perfect i find that deck unsuitable for divination at all.

I'm not familiar with this deck. Just took a look at it online.

How many cards do you draw? Do you ask questions? I usually draw only one card simply asking what I need in my life right now.

I read Lenormand and Kipper. While I've owned the Magical Spell Cards, Wisdom of the Hidden Realms, and Earth Magic oracles for several years, I only recently started reading with them. I guess it would help if I studied the booklets that came with them. :-D

reall

Zigeuner Wahrsagekarten. AKA Gypsy cards. I find them to be very straightforward and they don't require a lot of learning time, unlike Lenormand.

this one is most popular in my part of the world!xD most people seems to know how to use it out of box!:)) lolz

my Chakra Lenormand is perfect! because it's highly personalized and I find it on spot when I need to determine what's wrong even when querent not sure what's bothering him/her?:) lolz

DivineMystics

The two oracle decks I use the most just now are Angels of Atlantis by Stewart Pierce & Daily Guidance from your Angels (DV) I also have the Angel Therapy set which I should really use more. I've found it hard to find the more unusual decks, particularly only having one bookshop doesn't help. I prefer to see and hold the cards I'm going to buy, helps me get a more physical connection. You can't really get that seeing a picture online.

Darkmage

this one is most popular in my part of the world!xD most people seems to know how to use it out of box!:)) lolz

my Chakra Lenormand is perfect! because it's highly personalized and I find it on spot when I need to determine what's wrong even when querent not sure what's bothering him/her?:) lolz

Well that makes sense as they're Eastern European in origin. ;) I have all the variants, but my fave is actually the Art Deco cards by Piatnik. They're the Zigeuner cards on steroids. There are 52 instead of 36.

I like that there's basically no language barrier to using them. My German is awful. I can understand quite a bit but can't speak it worth a damn. :/ I wish there was more material on these in English, but I have to make do with what I have.

Back on topic: I've found the Halloween Oracle deck also pulls no punches. I've never used it for other people, but it gives me spot-on commentary on my questions to the point I'm facepalming and saying d'oh! I recommend it. ;)

reall

Well that makes sense as they're Eastern European in origin. ;) I have all the variants, but my fave is actually the Art Deco cards by Piatnik. They're the Zigeuner cards on steroids. There are 52 instead of 36.

I like that there's basically no language barrier to using them. My German is awful. I can understand quite a bit but can't speak it worth a damn. :/ I wish there was more material on these in English, but I have to make do with what I have.
Same here!:) i was WoW when I got Art Deco!:) still my fav even I have all 3!:)
even my German is not much better, made some English guidebooks that will soon be added as a free download after redesigning my web page!:)) check it out here http://primavistax.deviantart.com/gallery/49440677/books-for-sale

Genna

The Faeries´ Oracle by Brian Froud and Jessica Macbeth has been my oracle of choice for very many years now. Always spot on. Now it has got two friends that also seem to find the right answers; Ceccoli Oracle; artwork Nicoletta Ceccoli, text Lunae Weatherstone; hasn´t given one wrong answer yet although there are only 32 cards, and Wisdom of the Oracle Divination cards by Colette Baron-Reid and Jena DellaGrottaglia that seems also to be on the spot. After Faeries I have tried many oracle decks until I found these two that I believe in, but I have only had them a short while compairing with the Faeries. They are both rather new.

ETA; I also love Kipper, but I have not mastered it yet, so can not read it with accuracy, but I will. I´m working on it.

katyanne

Mine is my "House of Night" oracle deck. It's very accurate and works very well with me.

BeyondtheVeil

My 'Go To" Oracle Decks as of June 2017

I only this year started using Oracle Cards. I have had them, but didn't really connect to any.

My 'go to" Oracle Deck is Psychic Tarot Oracle. It is a very easy read and I just connect to it better than I have any others. It also is pretty close to using a Tarot Deck..so that is probably why.

I like Chakra Lenormand and Blue Bird {Beginner with verses} as my 'go to" Lenormand Decks. The Blue Bird is very helpful to beginners and I like the verses to help. The Chakra Lenormand is bright and beautiful.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil