Which is your favorite RWS style card? Why?

tmgrl2

Page of Swords. Kept coming up in readings for me when I first started reading Tarot. So that stuck with me as being me. Even at my age, I act more like the Page of Swords than I probably should....curious, apprentice, sometimes a real pain, too much intellect getting in the way of my other senses....but definitely filled with the wonder and joys life has to offer...love of learning...and teaching.

terri

Brock Johnson

In RWS, I like the fool. It is such a bright card I think. I know this is the wrong forum but I think my favorite card in all tarot, it the Thoth Star card. So beautiful. Anyway, I like the fool in RWS. Great card.

Brock

ziplizard

I always thought the 4 of Cups guy was cute. I think it's his mop top-like hair cut. 5 of Pentacles reminds me of Christmas, even though I know it shouldn't. 4 of Wands I always find comforting.

a_shikhs

I love the Star card. Its so beautifully depicted and so feminine.. :)

ArcanoMáximo

flissgig said:
I often think that the knights could show you a great day out. Can you imagine a day with the knight of swords seeing new things and places, and flying around the country at break neck speed!

Dwaas said:
The Chariot! Yeehaaaaa! Off we go! Sphinxes, horses, I don't care, I don't mind the deck, as long as we're going forwards. Now get them lazy ones running in galop! :)

I just can "feel" what you both say...book me a ticket!!!!LOL!!!!:D

sarabai

I think It's have to agree with Dwaas on the vote for the Chariot. It has been showing up in my personal spreads for a while now, and I think I am taking the hint...yeehah!

Flissgig talks about talks about the knights showing you a good time out on the town - how about the Chariot? That coy look on his face is hiding something fun!

GlamourPuss

I am not sure why but the Strength card always seems to be special to me. Maybe it's because I need to be 'strong' with my husband if I am going to further my knowledge of Tarot-he just thinks it's all so silly!

HarleyQuinnX

My favorite would be the Page of Pentacles. He seems to make his coin float in the air, like magic or something. It makes me feel like if you put enough effort into something, you can make extraordinary things happen. :)

Cosmotaroist

I kinda like the Moon card...the 2 wolves or puppies are cute...

caridwen

Love the Wheel of Fortune ~ I always smile when it comes up and the Queen of Wands with her lovely black cat. And the Sun:D