New deck, Hexen 2.0

gregory

Amazon (uk) have it listed for availability from tomorrow (20th Feb) at £12.95 (with free delivery)

That's odd. That's where I preordered it when I posted my first post in this thread - and it said 23rd ! So does my confirmation email. !!!

(It's the Illuminati, see. They want YOU to have it before I do ! they HATE me.)

fyreflye

That's odd. That's where I preordered it when I posted my first post in this thread - and it said 23rd ! So does my confirmation email. !!!

(It's the Illuminati, see. They want YOU to have it before I do ! they HATE me.)

Ever since Uncle Al betrayed their secrets they've been hunting down his fans and followers and taking away their toys. When you come home one day and find all your storage cabinets gone you'll understand.

gregory

Ever since Uncle Al betrayed their secrets they've been hunting down his fans and followers and taking away their toys. When you come home one day and find all your storage cabinets gone you'll understand.

I was afraid of that. DARN,. Do you think I'll get the deck before they get me ? :eek:

vee

As someone who was raised on a steady diet of Xfiles (and still trusts no one) I am all kinds of yes on this deck.

Phineas

GREAT! I am just reading the Illuminatus trilogy and this feels SO RIGHT.... :D

Damn, I have numbers 1 and 3 of that trilogy and after 21 years of keeping an eye out in second hand book stores, still can't find number 2.

gregory

I got the whole lot in one volume - cheap, used. It is a BITCH to read in the bathtub.... :)

Oops.

You have PM. :D

Marieve

Wow, I was just going to post a question about it when I found this thread. Can't wait to find out what you people think. I thought it could be fun if it was somehow though provoking, or some alternative history mind game. Not really sure what to make out of it, waiting for some reviews.