What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

BeyondtheVeil

The Mythic Tarot {Original 1986}. :D I :heart: LOVE :heart: that deck!

I have also ordered several books which I am also equally excited about. :)

janie144

My Lisa Hunt Fairy Tale tarot arrived this morning.

Pet Jeffery

My Bright Idea Deck arrived this morning, which (I think) completes my tarot collection.

Cocobird55

I ordered the Art of Life Tarot directly from US Games. I plan to use it as a meditation tool.

I got an update from US Games -- my Art of Life Tarot has already shipped! I'm so looking forward to this deck.

Rhoswen

The Mythic Tarot (Original 1986).

Yay! Can't wait to try it out.

BeyondtheVeil

:party: :party: :party: My new, in EXCELLENT condition, original copy of, The Mythic Tarot (Original 1986) arrived today!! :party: :party: :party:

Thank you, Amber!! {MoonGypsy}:heart:

Padma

My postperson brought me awesome, awesome, divinely wicked, Roger's Chocolate seasalt chocolate covered caramels today. I am in awe, and most grateful to a niece, to the Roger's chocolate company, and to the postal service that carried it hither :)

My mouth melts in ecstatic tongue happiness...

oh...yeah...and hopefully the long-awaited decks arrive soon, too ;)

blackrainbow

I am waiting for The Wormweird Tarot Deck.

Gemyndig

I am waiting for the I Am One Tarot by Maya Britan - I've just been looking at it online and had previously been put off because it seemed a bit too weird even for me, but actually the lovely art and the "I am.." statements on each card suddenly just blew me away and I thought "no, i have to have to have this deck, like now...!" and I managed to find it on a link from the deck's own website for around £7 (£10 altogether including postage, which i thought was cheap from the US.)

Will have to go without some grocery items again next week, ho hum...

Pet Jeffery

The Mythic Tarot {Original 1986}. :D I :heart: LOVE :heart: that deck!

I have also ordered several books which I am also equally excited about. :)

Congratulations! I like the original 1986 Mythic Tarot a lot more than the new "improved" one.