9 of cups + The devil= Self obsessed
Strength + Ace of pentacles= working with animals can be a new profession
Strength + Death= Working with animals can be dangerous
Knight of cups + 7 of swords= a player that says what you want to hear
Death + Wheel of Fortune= Reincarnation
Temperance + 10 of wands= Hitting on the bartender might be too much work
The Pope + The Devil= no good lol

rosegold

I've learned a lot from this thread so far. Wondering if anyone has any opinions on Justice + 7 of Cups. A verdict or outcome that isn't completely fair, but just looks that way on the surface? Or an outcome that's fair but doesn't seem so at first?

Aset

rosegold said:
I've learned a lot from this thread so far. Wondering if anyone has any opinions on Justice + 7 of Cups. A verdict or outcome that isn't completely fair, but just looks that way on the surface? Or an outcome that's fair but doesn't seem so at first?

Perversion of the justice system/abuse of power within the legal system?

jayem

I got these 3 once in a 3-card draw on 'How can I achieve my desired outcome with being reunited with my ex?'

Death, The Devil, 3 of Swords.

I was puzzled at first and thought my emotions were toying with me, then it clicked: End the manipulation of his broken heart.

Tarot cards like to be very literal with me often.

Nightgarden

"8 of Swords" + "Knight of Swords"= "I come to your aid, Ma'am!!!"

and just drawn:

"7 of Cups" + "Magician"-someone will impress you with his/her skills, but seems to be more a stage magician! Maybe someone on the internet, for the "7 of Cups" looks a little bit like someone in front of a screen to me.
An enchanting meeting at the www!

Aset

Just got this pair and am a little perplexed:

Aeon/Judgement + Empress. A new mother? I know that's awfully uncreative, but I'm stumped on this combo.

rosegold

Aset said:

Aeon/Judgement + Empress. A new mother? I know that's awfully uncreative, but I'm stumped on this combo.

Hmmm...Probably a total stretch, but maybe it means resolving to be more motherly or nurturing from now on (as a way to make up for past neglect?).

Or maybe the cards represent a mother who is very forgiving? One who believes in giving others (or herself) second chances?

Just a few :lightbulbs.

YDM42

Aset said:

This speaks to spiritual gifts, usually when I pull the two together if listen, I will hear something.

Think of it as the intuition of a mother combined with spiritual understanding or call from above. A voice from within.

Let us know what you hear.