8 of pentacles as physical attraction

Umbrae

wind said:
I asked if a man is physically attracted to me and I got 8 of pentacles.

Hm...I don't know at all, to be honest. Maybe he feels I need some work?:) Or maybe he notices details about me?
Or maybe he doesn't notice anything at all?

Any thoughts?

Uh...I've never found that Tarot works really well as a mind reading tool.

The crowned one

Eights are balance and practical application of past experiences to me.

BASED on your reading:

He see's you as a work worth pursuing. You are difficult/ not to be improved on without effort. You are the goal he searches for... Not perfect,( it is a eight) but so worth the effort to master. He see's you in his life as: getting the job done: in my mind a possible life mate at best... Or at worst....(EDIT)

How do you see him? I did not read for you so I can only interpret the card... not the reading.

wind

Hello,

yes, maybe he does think I need some work:) Or maybe this card shows that he only sees me as a worker? Could be, I am a beginner at his office.

How I see him? Well, I am falling in love with him, I think this explains all:love::love::love:

:)

wind

Umbrae said:
Uh...I've never found that Tarot works really well as a mind reading tool.

I guess you are right, but I couldn't resist the temptation to know:D But maybe the card points to only seeing me as a worker.

Mistyblue

Is he attracted to me?

I just asked a question about a guy I like... What is it he likes about me? The Strength and 7 Pents jumped out... Then I asked Is he attracted to me? And I pulled the 8 Pents...

And I know this man is attracted to me because I've known him for 6mths and seems to undress me with his eyes sometimes depending on what I am wearing... So, I would assume, YES, this man is attracted to you...

Good Luck...

WalesWoman

Funny that this should happen twice with two different people and it confirms my suspicions... you need to practice on forming your questions. Expecting a clear answer from one that begins with IS, is not going to happen unless you have some sure fire formula for yes/no questions.

Or there is some meaning for 8 Pents that is eluding me totally. The only thing I can think of is getting familiar on a repeated basis... or do it again and again and again... :D