Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Decks You Wish You Hadn't Bought?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

akirafist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alesia
but Liber T seems to be a 'love it or hate it' deck
Depends upon how fond you are of donkeys humping women.
Top   #221
Citizen

alesia 

So, don't show it to my mom, got it.

I think I'll have to actually hold the cards in my hands to be able to tell; from the scans I've seen, it wasn't so awful.
Top   #222
Resident

selmainsley 

Got Elemental off ebay don't know why.
Also lovers which I don't use.
Gothic of vampires, is very nice to look at but i can't get to work so not used.
Top   #223
Resident

Danyell48 

Revelations Tarot. At first i liked the idea of the reversals and the stained glass look, but it looked to cartoonish for me.
Top   #224
Citizen

nyx77 
deck i wish i hadnt bought

I have quite a few decks and I intend to keep hoarding decks of all sorts lol. However one deck I badly wanted for ages was "tarot of the spirit world". When I finally got it I totally hated it! The images on the cards were "interesting" but I could NOT make sense of any of the cards at all! I just didn't connect with them whatsoever. REALLY don't like them , blessed be! Nyx.
Top   #225
Citizen

FaireMaiden 
Sensual Wicca; Mon Aug 16-10; 2:38am PDT

Well, I can hardly believe it. I just received a deck I absolutely cannot stand, *lol*, and have to get rid of. Even as a Collector, I just don't think this deck is going to appreciate in value at all, *sigh*.

I don't have any erotic decks, and wanted one. Apparently, this is not the one for me, *lol*. The pictures, themselves, are so cheesy, I just can't abide them. Not only that, they are so small! I like the purple-coloured border, but there is way too much of it... I can barely see the pictures on the cards. Can anyone say 'magnifying glass'? *lol*.

No, no, no... this has got to go... a major regret.

Sensual Wicca Deluxe Kit http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/sensual-wicca/
Top   #226
Citizen

Carla 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaireMaiden
Well, I can hardly believe it. I just received a deck I absolutely cannot stand, *lol*, and have to get rid of. Even as a Collector, I just don't think this deck is going to appreciate in value at all, *sigh*.

I don't have any erotic decks, and wanted one. Apparently, this is not the one for me, *lol*. The pictures, themselves, are so cheesy, I just can't abide them. Not only that, they are so small! I like the purple-coloured border, but there is way too much of it... I can barely see the pictures on the cards. Can anyone say 'magnifying glass'? *lol*.

No, no, no... this has got to go... a major regret.

Sensual Wicca Deluxe Kit http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/sensual-wicca/
It does look pretty rubbish.
Top   #227
Citizen

Le Fanu 
Sensual Wicca

*crossing myself*

Thank you for saving me. Im not sure Id have bought it any time soon but thank you for saving me. I shall remember that explicit and totally unnecessary cheesiness forever...

However, I do think it is interesting to have in one's collection a totally disastrous, unlikeable catastrophe of a deck. I have one but Im not saying what it is. A deck to wheel out at dinner parties to show the extremes of tarot art to friends!
Top   #228
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaireMaiden
Is that why you collect ? I don't think about that stuff... I just amass.

But don't forget the Priapo. I didn't get that because I thought it was dreadful. By the time I wanted it it cost me SEVERAL bundles - though the guy I didn't buy it from in the first place quit stocking it as he couldn't shift them !
Top   #229
Citizen

AnneLien 

I used to have the sensual wicca tarot, really disliked it so sold it!
Top   #230

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.