AT's ATC Tarot Deck (or bust!)

gregory

Draagonstorm - are you able to say anything about MONEY, and when, and things ?????

DraagonStorm

Sorry it's taken so long for me to get back on board.....

The doctor was a bit off on 'the back on me feet' thing. I've been doing physical therapy, and am just starting to use a cane instead of the walker. But I can at least stand for more than a minute or so now.... So, I will be able to finish cutting those few cards I needed to cut, and I have all of the cards now.

Give me a few days to finish that off. Then I'll go thru my box of SAE's that I have, and make a list. Then I can figure out the best way to package the decks and weigh them, so that postage can be figured out. I did receive one Paypal for postage, will have to check who that was. Then I can put together PMs for everyone on the status.

I'm still around people, I've just been a little narrow minded on the physical therapy stuff lately.

BB
DraagonStorm

Colly34

Great news Draagonstorm, I'm so pleased you are up and about.
It's been a long haul on this project but everyone has been fab, chipping in when things went wrong, giving advice and encouragement, fingers crossed there won't be anymore hicups!.....well done to everyone.

April

For anyone who might have missed the post above with the new thread. This is just a reminder to the few artists left that haven't received their decks yet and might be wondering why. Check out the link in the post above this one and contact DraagonStorm to arrange your postage payment. If you think you've paid for postage and have yet to get a deck, don't freak out. I repeat do not freak out! It might just be that we don't know your real name, you sneaky thing.

Make sure to contact DS asap so I can start the even newer thread where we discuss this awesome deck. I wanna wait till everybody has one, but I'm not gonna wait forever. We've already waited for almost forever!