Favorite circle/round/circular spreads?

RavenOfSummer

Hello! I've noticed that lately I have a particular penchant for circular/round spreads. There's just something about laying the cards out in the pattern of a circle- just that alone I already find soothing and centering.

The one I've been doing mostly is a Planets spread. I think it's a pretty standard spread- I found it in one of the Fool's Dog tarot apps. You lay out 7 cards, in a kind of circle with an open bottom. Going around the circle from left, the cards reflect:

1) Moon: inner/home/emotional life
2) Mercury: career/mind
3) Venus: love/relationships
4) Sun: accomplishment/achievement
5) Mars: conflict
6) Jupiter: expansion
7) Saturn: contraction/limitation

I've attached a (not great) picture with the layout. I absolutely love this spread! But of course I can only do it every so often :) So I'm wondering, do you have any favorite spreads that are layed out in a circle/round pattern? Or maybe even a spiral?? That would be cool :) Any thoughts are appreciated! I'll also think about maybe creating some circle spreads and will post here if I do :)

Attachments

• IMG_0321.JPG
    IMG_0321.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 608

Tanga

RavenOfSummer - thank you for sharing this spread - now copied into my notes
to go into the favourite spreads section of my folder.

I have one circular one here I can share. It's actually Barleywine's. :) which I've possibly re-named - and likely dumbed down for myself. I can't remember now.

HEALING CIRCLE

------5-----
--4-------6--
------1-----
--3-------7--
------2------

1) Issue (physical,mental, emotional, financial)
2) Lesson, underlying/hidden issue, cause
3) Needs for best result
4) Action, what's next, in progress
5) Present outcome on path
6) Challenges to progress
7) Final outcome post action

:heart:

RavenOfSummer

RavenOfSummer - thank you for sharing this spread - now copied into my notes
to go into the favourite spreads section of my folder.

I have one circular one here I can share. It's actually Barleywine's. :) which I've possibly re-named - and likely dumbed down for myself. I can't remember now.

HEALING CIRCLE

------5-----
--4-------6--
------1-----
--3-------7--
------2------

1) Issue (physical,mental, emotional, financial)
2) Lesson, underlying/hidden issue, cause
3) Needs for best result
4) Action, what's next, in progress
5) Present outcome on path
6) Challenges to progress
7) Final outcome post action

:heart:

You are very welcome Tanga, and thank you for sharing this spread from Barleywine! This looks like something I need to try very soon :love: