The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot-Ever!! Exercise 4 - From Here to There

3ill.yazi

SEVEN OF CUPS AND FOUR OF CUPS

I had so many choices ... And I chose wrong.

"no you didn't!"

Harperhaven

Page of Pentacles - 10 of Wands

I just go a large inheritance! I decided to build that log cabin in the woods that I've always wanted!

dominiquep

5 of Cups and 9 of Swords:

This guy had a bad day and now he can't sleep at night because he keeps replaying the day's events in his head.

10 of Pentacles and 6 of Pentacles:

This guy's happy and wealthy, so he decided to do a good deed and give some of his money to charity.

sladie

SteamPunk Tarot (Moore and Fey)

King of Wands and Five of Pentacles

Children of an illicit affair, father is more than capable of child support, and yet they live on the street. (Seriously, ouch!)

Pam O

Knight of Pumpkins & Knight of Bats (Halloween Tarot)

A confrontation...
The Knight of Bats just can't get out of his head about something that happened. He keeps going back to the past, going over and over what he should have said to the other person in order to "win" that pumpkin.

The calm Knight of Pentacles simply stands there saying, "We can't change what happened in the past." Will the Knight of Bats listen to the Knight of Pumpkins? "We can only be here, and work toward a future where we can both have plenty of pumpkins. Look, let's just plant these seeds and make a whole new pumpkin patch. "

ETA: Or will Knight of Bats slice up that pumpkin? Maybe the Knight of Bats will get the brilliant idea to make Pumpkin pie AND use the seeds to plant?! Is he smart enough, and open minded enough??

Elliot

3 of Cups and 7 of Wands (Mona Lisa)

A baby was found abandon. I took it home with me; however, my husband became furious by my action.

shaky

6 of pentacles and nine of cups.

A government grant means I can set up my new business, my dream job!

Pam O

I am really having fun with those exercices!!!
:D

KING OF CUPS and 5 OF WANDS

He is kind and sensitive and I love him a bunch but I just wish sometimes he'd show a little a little more machisimo!
Nice takes on this 5!!

Page of Pentacles - 10 of Wands

I just go a large inheritance! I decided to build that log cabin in the woods that I've always wanted!
You hit our log cabin/home in the woods dream.
LOVE it! :heart:

IX Pentacles & X Pentacles (Morgan Greer)
Even though this garden here is gorgeous and bountiful, it is time to leave this walled in courtyard to explore other bright opportunities.

Pam O

10 of cups & HP - MG again
Have we been celebrating and PARTYING too much for our own good??! :bugeyed:

shaky

2 Cups then Magician

You form a new business partnership and this is so supportive that you start to have faith in your own ideas and really go for what you want.