Baralho de cartas ciganas (Brazilian Lenormand)

Ashtaroot

I really like those they look great so how do we get them?

Bernice

I really like those!

But I cannot discover how to buy them from the link posted by Emmsma (thankyou :)). Plus.... I wonder how much they are in English pounds, or if they deliver to England.

HOW CAN WE GET THEM!

Bee :)

cardlady22

So far, I am only seeing sites list them as unavailable. BUT, I found an enlarged picture of the deck box with an ISBN!

Baralho de Cartas Ciganas
Rosalinda Da Matta (assumption- artist)
ISBN: 85-98535-08-7
Editora Caminho da Luz (assumption- publisher edition)

jrr01

I found this store who sells them. I was told that you can get them with in 3 to 4 days from Brazil for $22.61, this in cludes the cards and the shipping. What you have to do is send your money through Western Union to their Brazilian bank and they will ship out the cards. They don't normally send out items out of Brazil, but they did an expection for me since I told them how despreate I was lol. Here is one of the represenative's e-mail They will reply back to you in 3 languages Portugese, English, & Spanish. If you are not fluent in one of those. To bad. LOL :p

info@aromaemagia.com.br

cardlady22

Do you know if they would be willing to ship about a half-dozen decks to a single US address if a few of us wanted to get together as a group?

jrr01

I had asked them that and they havent replied back to me.

jrr01

!!!...pay Attention Everyone...!!!

I just got an email from them and this is what they said.

"Good afternoon! The cost to the dispatch of 5 or 6 units for only one address in the USA is the same, as shown below, because it will depend on the form chosen, being a few more quickly and more expensive and other more protracted but more economic, how can demonstrate:

EMS : 2 - 3 days : $46.68

Economic : 12 - 18 days : $30.65

Light Priority : 3 - 4 days : $37.25

Light Economic : 12 - 17 days : $27.35

As we said earlier, will depend on the quantity of decks and dimensions of the box for the dispatch, and these prices above are subject to change daily, due to the great oscillation that the American currency is having here in our country.
It is worth noting that these deadlines are considered after posting to be made when our financial confirm the receipt of payment through the Bank of Brazil in our currency, or through USD by Western Union, right? hope responded way clear, rapid and courteously, we look forward in the answers to questions that the Ana Rosa him, ok?'

* Remember that the deck of cards run around $6.

cardlady22

So, if we use Light Priority and have 6 people in the group, it looks like about $13 each individual should cover it. Who wants to try?

ETA: Do we need to make a thread in the Trading forum?