SAMHAIN VINTAGE LENORMAND!

greatdane

VINTAGE SAMHAIN LENORMAND!

I pmd seven stars about the pix she just put up today on her old Vintage German thread. I found out her NEWEST creation will be called...THE Vintage SAMHAIN LENORMAND! MIIIINE MIIIINE MIIIIINE! MY FAVORITE Lenormand images wrapped up in Halloween/Samhain finery....it doesn't get better for a Lenormand deck to read with for this Fall!

MoonGypsy

I pmd seven stars about the pix she just put up today on her old Vintage German thread. I found out her NEWEST creation will be called...THE SAMHAIN VINTAGE LENORMAND! MIIIINE MIIIINE MIIIIINE! MY FAVORITE Lenormand images wrapped up in Halloween/Samhain finery....it doesn't get better for a Lenormand deck to read with for this Fall!

WooHoo! Holy Moly--what exciting news to come back to...[just back from a lovely lunch prepared by my beloved hubby]:heart:

seven stars

Check the advertisement thread- I just now posted it - 2 day special for AT members....there's a particular SPECIAL deal ****right now***........

greatdane

I hope any who wanted this, got it!

I see it posted the sale for ATers ENDS TOMORROW, but I don't know what time tomorrow. If it's tomorrow morning, that's less than 12 HOURS from now. Maybe I could use one more....I remember what happens with the Samhain Deck of the Bastard. Gone is...gone and we won't get a discount once it hits ETSY on Thursday. 40 beats 55!

MoonGypsy

I see it posted the sale for ATers ENDS TOMORROW, but I don't know what time tomorrow. If it's tomorrow morning, that's less than 12 HOURS from now. Maybe I could use one more....I remember what happens with the Samhain Deck of the Bastard. Gone is...gone and we won't get a discount once it hits ETSY on Thursday. 40 beats 55!

If you can swing it, GD, i would definitely go for it! i can't...In fact, i am thinking about selling some very OOP and Dear decks from my collection to help make up for some of my recent Samhain spending...and October isn't even here, yet! :p :eek:

greatdane

I got my ONE, MG!

That's what I will be happy with, but yes, it would be grand to have a back up! But I am content and like you really can't spend the money now. I just picture people buying up lots at this price and reselling later for more, because that's how limited decks go. All of a sudden, they're out of print and when there's only a 100..... HECK look at the Baba decks. They made like a couple thousand, now in the third edition and look what they still sell for. I just know once this deck sells out, I won't be able to get another so I shall watch out for my one (GreatDane hovering protectively over her deck).

seven stars

That's what I will be happy with, but yes, it would be grand to have a back up! But I am content and like you really can't spend the money now. I just picture people buying up lots at this price and reselling later for more, because that's how limited decks go. All of a sudden, they're out of print and when there's only a 100..... HECK look at the Baba decks. They made like a couple thousand, now in the third edition and look what they still sell for. I just know once this deck sells out, I won't be able to get another so I shall watch out for my one (GreatDane hovering protectively over her deck).

ya you know what makes me really mad? I bought one of the Samhain DOB's for my daughter, and I saw it yesterday scattered all over her floor in her room, & I counted them & there's a card missing I need to find. I gathered them all up & put them in the pouch. I was like, geez I could have sold this if she didn't want it! (she actually doesn't even read Tarot I just bought her one anyway, so I guess I shouldn't be mad). Kids!

greatdane

Next time just get her clothes or something!

Limited numbered decks...with all the readers out there? Whether tarot or lenormand, once they're oop....it gets ridiculous. But what are you going to do? It's supply and demand. I just hope all here who want it get it. ATers are like family and I hope anyone who wants one can get it while the getting is still good.

seven stars

I've had a lot of Etsy people write asking for the Samhain DOB, & there weren't that many left to put on Etsy, so if there are more this time to put on Etsy it's all good & kind of evens it out a little. I didn't think there were that many Lenormand readers out there but surprisingly about half of these are gone already.

MoonGypsy

I've had a lot of Etsy people write asking for the Samhain DOB, & there weren't that many left to put on Etsy, so if there are more this time to put on Etsy it's all good & kind of evens it out a little. I didn't think there were that many Lenormand readers out there but surprisingly about half of these are gone already.

Lenormand has taken off like an unstoppable rocket...more and more readers are climbing on board every day! :)