SAMHAIN VINTAGE LENORMAND!

MoonGypsy

It's DELICIOUSLY......MURKY! It's like being in the Bayou at night and staring at the water. It's dark, it's delicious, it's total perfection. I think the 15th is the last day people can purchase on Etsy even if not sold out, unless something has changed. I feel sorry for anyone who loves Lenormands and Samhain who doesn't get this deck! But the real beauty of it is that it isn't so seasonal as to not be great all year. This is a read-at-the-stroke-of-midnight deck....a perfect-to-read-at-a-faire...and FABULOUS for those who like their Lenormands dark and vintage, without the camp. It's my Dark Sister to the Vintage German deck I love!

Ooooh, i am soooooo excited for you, GD! It sounds like it has lived up to your expectations and beyond! :D

MoonGypsy

Mine is Here Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's DELICIOUSLY......MURKY! It's like being in the Bayou at night and staring at the water. It's dark, it's delicious, it's total perfection. I think the 15th is the last day people can purchase on Etsy even if not sold out, unless something has changed. I feel sorry for anyone who loves Lenormands and Samhain who doesn't get this deck! But the real beauty of it is that it isn't so seasonal as to not be great all year. This is a read-at-the-stroke-of-midnight deck....a perfect-to-read-at-a-faire...and FABULOUS for those who like their Lenormands dark and vintage, without the camp. It's my Dark Sister to the Vintage German deck I love!

i just posted the following in Adverts, and want to make sure i post it here too:

i am trying to stay calm while i type here....whew! i just opened my deck
and have gone through the cards...sevenstars never ceases to amaze me with her talent!

Friends, look very carefully...our seven has woven in some spooky wonderful surprises if you pay close attention. ;) i LOVE all of the cards!!! i am so totally mesmerized with this deck-- it is the PERFECT compliment to the Samhain DoB!!!

The extra cards are Fabulous and are the Icing on this Mountainous Delicacy of Spooky Treasure! And a treasure it is! A Gem! i really have no words to express the thrill that went through me as i looked at each card.

To say i am pleased is a MAJOR understatement! :p:D

P.S. And the cardstock, coloring, printing--everything--the BEST!!!

PattyMc

Oooo...I want to be on the Bayou staring at the murky water!! You and MoonGypsy have me drooling here while waiting on mine to make it to sunny South Florida. This is my first purchase from Seven_Stars and if the deck looks and feels anything close to what I think it will then I'll be very happy! I am already looking at the DOB and thinking of placing an order when I get some extra money, wishing I could have got in on the Samhain DOB but was too late.

Enjoy your evening on the Bayou GD and watch out for the Bayou creatures that slither in the night! You just may have to head to Moon's " mountains of spooky treasure"!!

Patty

greatdane

I HOPE IT ARRIVES TODAY, PATTYMC!

We can then all go for a murky swim with the swamp gators! :)

magpie9

Mine Came!
It's beyond bayou murky.....it's yellow fever murky. It's great! I'm sure the Vampire Lestat ordered several copies. And I love the extra cards. I'm wishing all Lenormands had them. So smart of Seven to realize what Leormands really needed, and supply it!

greatdane

oh Magpie9 I love that yellow fever comment!

I LOVE this deck!

LadyDeborah

When did you order your deck? I was hoping that I would get mine today, but I didn't. :(

greatdane

Love reading with this deck!

Hope all who wanted the deck has ordered or will soon.
I'm officially a member of the Samhain Lenormand club :).
Anyone else want to add their name?
I have a feeling a lot will be getting their decks soon, mine just arrived Friday.
I'm sure since the cutoff is October 15th anyone who orders by then should have in time for Samhain.
I plan on using mine on Samhain, I've already started using this murky, quirky little deck. It is so a KEEPER for me.

seven stars

JUST an FYI - Today is the last day for Samhain orders - if I don't cut it off today they won't get to ya by Halloween, so I'm taking down the ad after today. Thank you to everyone who ordered!!!!

greatdane

Thanks for the heads up, Seven Stars!

I'm happy I already have mine :)