Russian Lenormand for fun, free printing for everyone

Aina

These are really very charming. Unfortunately, I'm not very technologically handy. If anyone good at this wants to make an extra set to trade me for something, please pm me. I'm in the US (New York).

I'll still be trying to publish them on GameCrafter...Will post a link here when it's done :)

rylla

I printed it at a shop on 350 glossy card-stock, cut out the cards, made a deck. I love it! Really sweet and easy to read with it. Straightforward, exactly what a Lenormand deck needs to be! Thank you so much Aina! It is going to be one of my favorite reading deck!

auntie, I can print the sheets for you and send it. For free, of course, and free shipping :) as well (as shipping from Romania is not expensive for me). The only downside is that printing and sending will take me at least 2 weeks (busy period).

Or, if you prefer I can send you the pdf file by email and you can print it there at a shop.

Aina

I printed it at a shop on 350 glossy card-stock, cut out the cards, made a deck. I love it! Really sweet and easy to read with it. Straightforward, exactly what a Lenormand deck needs to be! Thank you so much Aina! It is going to be one of my favorite reading deck!

auntie, I can print the sheets for you and send it. For free, of course, and free shipping :) as well (as shipping from Romania is not expensive for me). The only downside is that printing and sending will take me at least 2 weeks (busy period).

Or, if you prefer I can send you the pdf file by email and you can print it there at a shop.

Wow, I'm so happy to hear about this! I'm really glad to know you like them and are using them :)

baylys

Congratulations. That is fantastic news!!! *trots of to facebook, madly waving her credit card*