NEW DECK: *Emerald Forest Lenormand*

magpie9

Absolutely Lovely and Magical! On the wishlist. Is US shipping $6. if worldwide is $8.something?][

tarotlyn

They're Beautiful :heart:
* Thank you so much! Goddessofthehunter :heart: ... very nice of you to say...

Absolutely Lovely and Magical! On the wishlist. Is US shipping $6. if worldwide is $8.something?][
* magpie, the shipping is $8.95 for the poker and bridge sizes, anywhere in the world the same price.

For the mini deck, it is $7.95 anywhere in the world.

These are prices for just one deck.

Thank you also, for your wonderful comments! :heart:

emmsma

They are HERE!

They are wonderful, all around. The cardstock is a treat to hold. The colors are bright and warm. Loved going through the deck to choose which I'd use for everyday reading. Hard to pick though, with all the Suns and Moons looking so perfect.

And I had to keep both Cats, as they look like my cats. I have 2, one orange, and one black.

Thanks Tarotlyn! I will treasure this deck.

tarotlyn

They are HERE!

They are wonderful, all around. The cardstock is a treat to hold. The colors are bright and warm. Loved going through the deck to choose which I'd use for everyday reading. Hard to pick though, with all the Suns and Moons looking so perfect.

And I had to keep both Cats, as they look like my cats. I have 2, one orange, and one black.

:heart::) Hi! emmsma... So happy to hear that your Emerald Forest deck got to you safely and that you are enjoying it so much :thumbsup:

And yes, a lot of people feel the same way as you do when it comes to trying to pick out 'which' cards
they will choose (out of the 72 cards) for their working deck. You can always 're-choose'
cards later on if you want to. You are the first one I know of that has kept in both cat cards.
So happy those cards work for you.

Thank you very much for your nice compliments about the Emerald Forest deck :heart:
Good luck with your readings :)

:heart:
Blessings of Love and Light
Lyn

MoonGypsy

They are HERE!

Oh that is positively stellar, dear emmsma! i am so thrilled to hear such
a glowing report! :thumbsup: It means a lot coming from you! Enjoy! :heart:
Of all the decks i worked on with Lyn, this one is my favorite! Yep, i love all those Suns and Moons, too! They are the hardest ones for me to choose, so i take turns.
The black cat on the Emerald Sphere looks just like one of my fur babies--Thunder. :)

starchaser1277

I just ordered this deck! I have to just say, I completely adore the decks you have been creating Tarotlyn! It was so hard to chose just one to order, and I'm certain I will purchase more!
Great job Tarotlyn!!!!!!!!

tarotlyn

I just ordered this deck! I have to just say, I completely adore the decks you have been creating Tarotlyn! It was so hard to chose just one to order, and I'm certain I will purchase more!
Great job Tarotlyn!!!!!!!!

:heart::) Hi! starchaser, Thank you so much for your wonderful words of encouragement!
This deck was such a joy to create and even further, MoonGypsy was so great to work with on this deck.
I know she will love reading your words as this is her favorite of all the decks we worked on together.

You ordered about 3 days ago, so it will still take a little while for delivery. Did you get my email regarding
the shipping time, etc. and also did you get my PDF MEANINGS file I sent you for this deck?

If you didn't get my emails, please pm me and let me know.

Thank you again, and have a lovely day, hon :heart:
:heart: Hugs and Blessings, Lyn

starchaser1277

:heart::) Hi! starchaser, Thank you so much for your wonderful words of encouragement!
This deck was such a joy to create and even further, MoonGypsy was so great to work with on this deck.
I know she will love reading your words as this is her favorite of all the decks we worked on together.

You ordered about 3 days ago, so it will still take a little while for delivery. Did you get my email regarding
the shipping time, etc. and also did you get my PDF MEANINGS file I sent you for this deck?

If you didn't get my emails, please pm me and let me know.

Thank you again, and have a lovely day, hon :heart:
:heart: Hugs and Blessings, Lyn

I received my deck yesterday and let me just say its fantastic! I did receive the email with the PDF of meanings, which I also found very very useful, especially the interpretations of the extra cards included in the deck (which I am also just loving!)
I think I may try reading with the extra cards in the deck, I have charged one of the women card to be myself, and the man for my partner, and am curious if the remaining woman and man card would pertain to other individuals surrounding me. I'm also going to use both child cards, and rider cards as I love that 1 of the rider cards looks like its swiftly moving, and the other is slowly moving in the card, I think it may add greater depth to my readings!
The pictures are very delightful, and I love the feel of the card stock, they shuffle quite easily:)
Great job with this deck I absolutely adore it!!!
Jess

tarotlyn

I received my deck yesterday and let me just say its fantastic! I did receive the email with the PDF of meanings, which I also found very very useful, especially the interpretations of the extra cards included in the deck (which I am also just loving!)
I think I may try reading with the extra cards in the deck, I have charged one of the women card to be myself, and the man for my partner, and am curious if the remaining woman and man card would pertain to other individuals surrounding me. I'm also going to use both child cards, and rider cards as I love that 1 of the rider cards looks like its swiftly moving, and the other is slowly moving in the card, I think it may add greater depth to my readings!
The pictures are very delightful, and I love the feel of the card stock, they shuffle quite easily:)
Great job with this deck I absolutely adore it!!!
Jess
:heart::) starchaser, thank :heart: you for your excellent review of the Emerald Forest Lenormand deck, which was very nice of you :heart:

MoonGypsy, the Emerald Forest deck critiquer, is sure to be as happy as I am, reading your review! :)

It is just wonderful to hear how much fun you are having with this deck so far :thumbsup:
The money, work, sex, and cat cards really do work in the deck and are fun experimenting with in your readings.
Also, I do think that the extra man/woman cards, in a reading, can pertain to other people that are in your life
in regards to your question.

Thank :heart: you again...

Hugs, and Blessings,
Lyn

MoonGypsy

Donnaleigh's YouTube Review! <3

i was so thrilled to wake up this morning to an eMail from Lyn letting me know
that Donnaleigh has just done a fabulous Youtube review of the "Emerald Forest Lenormand"!

As i have mentioned, this deck is my very favorite of all the decks i have worked on with Lyn. Please enjoy the review!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGJ9qMWgZ_c&feature=youtu.be