Pixie's Lenormand coming to US Games?

danieljuk

Hi Girl Archer :)

I had a browse through many of the different Amazon sites today. Some countries do not have it listed at all yet. Amazon.com and .jp allow preordering like in Europe. For America and Japan it's released tomorrow on the 15th August it claims on the preorder! The Indian Amazon says 1st October like here but you can't preorder it currently and it's an import. It has a page on Amazon.in and so see if it updates in about a month's time :) :thumbsup:

Girl Archer

Hi Girl Archer :)

I had a browse through many of the different Amazon sites today. Some countries do not have it listed at all yet. Amazon.com and .jp allow preordering like in Europe. For America and Japan it's released tomorrow on the 15th August it claims on the preorder! The Indian Amazon says 1st October like here but you can't preorder it currently and it's an import. It has a page on Amazon.in and so see if it updates in about a month's time :) :thumbsup:

Thank you for clearing that up, danieljuk :)

1Eleven

I ordered this last night via Amazon.com. Now Amazon is showing Sold Out but mine is apparently preparing to ship. Did anyone else pre-order?

Storm82

anyone know the isbn to this deck?

danieljuk

details on my UK preorder storm (I can't confirm them to be accurate till I get it)....

Publisher: U.S. Games; Tcr Crds/P edition (1 Oct. 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1572818050
ISBN-13: 978-1572818057

OceanicWanderlust

1Eleven: Mine says it will be arriving on Wednesday.

1Eleven

The deck still says arriving tomorrow but according to my order status it still hasn't shipped - bummer, as I paid for the upgraded 1 day Prime shipping.

OceanicWanderlust

1Eleven: Nope. I just checked Amazon and it told me: "Not yet shipped
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date." so I guess I'll find out later.

Did you get the same notification?