2015 SAMHAIN LENORMAND HAS ARRIVED!

MoonGypsy

I'll message all three of you before I send out the order - you still have time to change your mind. In fact don't even tell me what you want now, I'll ask you before I order them. There's 3 for the Lenormand & 3 for the Tarot, so, after that, open to everybody.

Great! Thanks, seven! :love:

Disa

I'll message all three of you before I send out the order - you still have time to change your mind. In fact don't even tell me what you want now, I'll ask you before I order them. There's 3 for the Lenormand & 3 for the Tarot, so, after that, open to everybody.

Yipppeeeee :party:

greatdane

(IM)patiently waiting for my Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink pad to arrive! Just seems to add the finishing touch to ink edges and for those of you who also do, I think you understand!

I have the mat sitting out because it's just so cool. The compact I am going to do something special with. Maybe hid a small treasure or two in. I just have never seen a compact like this. Seriously, if it were worn and tarnished, it would look like from another era.

And I have asked our own Madame Squee to make it a custom case. It needs special attire. :)

seven stars

My mail doesn't come for another hour or so......UGH THIS WAIT IS KILLING ME!

Disa

it's killing all of us :p

seven stars

4:22.....still no MAIL.

seven stars

FINALLY geez....

JUST got them & snapped some pix but I have a Cricket phone & they're not the best pix. Customer pix are always better than my pix, unfortunately.

So - mat = fine. Compact = fine. But I want to tweek the deck some more. I think it needs to be lightened/brightened a little - the printed images are darker than the actual images sent to the printer, & unfortunately that's just the way it is with printers sometimes, so I have to adjust. Here is what came today but like I said, I do want to do a little work today on the actual deck.

Attachments

• IMAG0508.jpg
    IMAG0508.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMAG0507_BURST002.jpg
    IMAG0507_BURST002.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG0499.jpg
    IMAG0499.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 111
  • IMAG0500.jpg
    IMAG0500.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMAG0501.jpg
    IMAG0501.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 115

seven stars

Couple more.....

Attachments

• IMAG0502_BURST002.jpg
    IMAG0502_BURST002.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMAG0503_BURST002.jpg
    IMAG0503_BURST002.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 118

Disa

Love them!!! They will be gorgeous!

seven stars

Aside from blurriness due to the cheapo camera, I laid the actual cards (bottom 3) on the computer screen, & above are the graphics I sent to the printer - you can see there's a difference, it may be unavoidable that there are differences but I think I can get it a little better than this.

Attachments

• IMAG0509_BURST002.jpg
    IMAG0509_BURST002.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 135