2015 SAMHAIN LENORMAND HAS ARRIVED!

Disa

I looked through my new one today and compared it to the old one(whichever year that is)- the new one is much brighter.

I think you are talking about the differences in the two 2015's though, right GD?

greatdane

Yes Disa!

I got one of the...prototypes?...of the 2015, which I thought was cool, but it isn't as bright as the revised one. I also have the first one, the really dark one Seven put out a year ago? Those and the Mysteries of the Old Castle will be getting a lot of use from now on!

Disa

Prototype- yes that's the word I couldn't think of yesterday. Aren't they all gorgeous? Each one is like a special little treasure.

seven stars

Sorry sorry sorry bout yesterday....it was infinitely worth it, though...I have 3 mats in the 4x9 layout version I'm almost finished with, let me do a little tweeking & I'll post in here when I get them up on adverts. If you like the idea with the 4x9 I'll go with the same idea with the other spread.

seven stars

OK I just posted a thread in Adverts called NEW Grand Tableau Mat - iNPUT?

seven stars

Back to the subject of the Samhain Vintage Lenormand, I thought you guys might like to see the video deck walk-through & review that Truth in Story made - I think it shows the cards really well even though she's showing the mini - I just put this video up on the photos section of the ad on my website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4RR6sM0-4

((I also told her about this forum, I don't ***think*** she's in here but she might be...))

greatdane

Very Cool Youtube vid, Seven!

And yes, even though she's using the mini, it does show the cards well.

I just got my revised version today (you were kind enough to send me the first draft, so now I have them both and love them, but yes, the one you revised is easier to see because more contrast) with a BIRDS mat. WOW. That Birds mat will be so great to read with for the Fall.

BUT back to the Samhain. It is like the brighter sister to your first Samhain Lenormand that I thought of like the Bayou at Midnight deck. Dark, moody. This one is brighter and full of mischief!

Love it.

DaughterOfDanu

I just received mine. I'm surprised it got here so quick. I love, love, love the mini size. I never have enough room for a grand tableau with larger cards but these will be perfect! I can't get over how cute and tiny they are yet how beautiful and detailed the cards are.

greatdane

Love the Samhain...past and present

I love the 2015 and it is the perfect contrast to the previous "darker" Samhain. Literally, day and night.

seven stars

I got a flood of orders for the mini & this one particular card back....turns out someone had done a video blog & that was the deck & card back she'd purchased. I guess I need to get a camera & do videos of everything.