The Art of Lenormand Reading by Alexandre Musruck

Padma

**taking notes** Thanks Barleywine! Any other books covering "playing card material"?

You could look into Jonathan Dee's telling fortunes using playing card book. Also, for Lennies, you could look in the Lenormand subforum, and look at the first two or three threads, way at the top - and I think, maybe locked, maybe stickeys? They have No Cool Name's take on the cards, from way back, as well as another member's takes - I can't remember her name just now. Oh wait - Ronia. That's it. I think!

Further, you can check out The Truth in Story's youtube vids, she covers Kippers and Lennies.
As far as I can find, she is the clearest voice out there for the Kips/Lens. She explains well.

Malkiel was awesome on youtube, but he has removed all of his videos :(

You can also check out LearnLenormand's website, as well as Cafe Lenormand. Useful.

Astraea

Why do people do that??? I've never understood it. I get that people grow tired of making videos and want to move on, but why erase the legacy? Malkiel had such great videos!

Padma

Why do people do that??? I've never understood it. I get that people grow tired of making videos and want to move on, but why erase the legacy? Malkiel had such great videos!

I know, right? I guess he had an artistic flounce out or something. I don't know why. :confused:

The Happy Squirrel

You could look into Jonathan Dee's telling fortunes using playing card book. Also, for Lennies, you could look in the Lenormand subforum, and look at the first two or three threads, way at the top - and I think, maybe locked, maybe stickeys? They have No Cool Name's take on the cards, from way back, as well as another member's takes - I can't remember her name just now. Oh wait - Ronia. That's it. I think!

Further, you can check out The Truth in Story's youtube vids, she covers Kippers and Lennies.
As far as I can find, she is the clearest voice out there for the Kips/Lens. She explains well.

You can also check out LearnLenormand's website, as well as Cafe Lenormand. Useful.

Will check those out. I have been learning on and off for almost 3 years now with a break in between due to just not being ready for its predictive nature. I freaked out basically :p So I have some YouTubers that are my resources, mainly Donnaleigh for Lennies, also Hexe Claire. For Kipper there is this other lady on YT I have been checking out I can't remember her name will come back with it. Malkiel used to be my go to guy :( Then he up and left :/

Cafe Lenormand is brilliant. That is how I learned for the most part :) I used their meanings as a starting point :)

Padma

I do find with Youtube videos, it is a very subjective choice, because it has to be a person whom we like. Or at least, we have to like and click with how they explain things!

Maybe I will order Musruck's book for the Kippers - though I do find it expensive! I wish the English-speaking, experienced Kipper readers would write books! Or at least, the German ones could be translated by a publishing company, no? It would be really helpful!

Torann

So I have some YouTubers that are my resources, mainly Donnaleigh for Lennies, also Hexe Claire.
I like Hexe Claire too. She's got nice energy. :) I even watch her German videos, the German she speaks is quite easy to understand as a native Dutch speaker. :)