Mlle. Lenormand Books

mariodosventos

I am not sure if gypsies had spirits for divination, but I know that some people use GYPSY GUIDES (Spirit Guides) in divination. This is particularly interesting in relation to the Lenormand cards as Mlle Lenormand learned hear art from the Gypsy People. She herself also worked with a spirit guide called ARIEL…even though noone knows what type of guide this was.

room said:
Oh yes, further explanation--very interesting.

http://www.exu.moonfruit.com/povocigano/4518209313?version=long

"Information on Working with a Gypsy Spirit for Divinaion can be found in The Game of Destiny." The link there goes to your book.

I didn't realize gypsies had spirits for divination.

intothemusic

I am completely in awe of the lenormand cards!!! I was introduced because there was this one reader online that i would use and literally 95% of her predictions would come to pass. Sometimes in scary detail! So finally I asked her!! She told me lenormand and also italian playing cards (piacentine) is what she uses. She's based in spain and that is how i was introduced to these cards... I have done an enormous amount of research in the last few months and have found a few websites (a french one that i used translation on) among the others that are readily available online. I also found one english book on this website in belgium

http://www.magicka.com/tarotE.htm

...I bought it but it's really not all that. I'm excited to get yours as well Mario! And will do so asap. I also bought titania's book.

I do notice that peoples definitions are often completely different and whats cool about these cards is i guess you have to choose one definition and make that yours and the cards will reveal based on that. I am truly in awe of these cards, they are a very very powerful divination tool. They don't nearly have the same intricate answers and spiritual/psychological advice that the tarot might have, but for fast and to the point predictions i think they are the best.

MatPoint

New book about Lenormand.

Hello,

I've just published a book about Lenormand. Unfortunately, it is not yet aviallable in English. If anyone is interested in translating it just let me know it and we can discuss it.

It's title is "El metodo Lenormand" and I have also created a website to support the readers with additional information, exercises, readings, and more practice.

I don't know if posting the links is forbiden, so I won't do it. Just google the name of the book or send me a PM.

M.

jrr01

That's you who published that book el metodo lenormand...??? Wow I think I'll pass your book with Mario Dos Ventos ;)