Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Past lives special -Study

Sylvie Steinbach

PL 3 answer

Some students PM me about the missing answer so here it is starting by the official case study PL 3:

Case PL3

This is for a married couple. Are they soulmates?

4-house + 18-dog + 24-heart + 5-tree + 16-stars + 29-woman + 12-birds

in this case the woman is NOT a key card.

Again the tree (karmic connections) is our key card. The cards in the left can indicate a past or current situation. The ones on the right can be about the present toward a future or can inform.

Always remember what the client wanted to know and the question that you focused on so you do not end up answering off the topic...

The question is: are they soulmates? We have a married couple...

18-dog always signal a close soulmate situation. With the heart and the house, we can say this is not the first time this couple gets together as domestic partners/lovers. And it won't be the last time either!

Indeed the presence of the birds (12) indicate again the idea of couple, companions and friends. The woman is not a key card in this case however the stars and the birds in framing her, point to the possibility they have some family relationship (sisterhood?) or that it may be the next relationship in the future lifetime.

So we can say: yes they are soulmates!

Please remember those are exercices so you can understand the methodology. They are not meant to be real readings! Stay simple on your answers. When you read someone 'live' you can get more sophisticated as your intuition will step in...

lord_ewin

I wanted to reply to the small debate about the Lily card, but it seems that I don't quite know how to post correctly and it posted here?

Sorry, about that, but here is my 2cents about the lily card:

The lily is the French 'fleure de lys' and is iconic of France's kings, which would have been influencial to Mme. Lenormand. This only solidifies the male aspect of the card in my opinion, though the king of spades should be a good indication as well. ;)