Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - advance study - Multi levels

Sylvie Steinbach

Let's look at it together...

I will say that overtime you get used to see the 36 cards as an assemble -easy panoramic vision when you do that for a long time. That is why I only choose the relevant groups. With time you will pick your groups very quickly.

Now of course we want to see the immediate cards around the Heather woman card.

Fox is an indication of something being up. Not a good thing when you have the other person asking you about what is going on with her behaviour!
Tower does show an ego and a selfishness that is reinforcing the fox idea...so let's do the analysis.

Crossroad with fox is definitively talking about someone's deception and playing a "double game".
Tower with mice bring the stress she brings onto herself and also her self esteem going down the drain: guilty conscience? well let's see..

The dog represents someone she knows. Is it Martin since they have been together for awhile now? let's see...

mountain can describe a single man or a lonely individual. OK...
Ring seems to be a contradiction as it may point to someone who is involved with someone else...Martin fits the description! He is single but feels commited in this long term relationship though lonely in some ways.

bouquet and montain bring the singlehood as tranquill and positive. Obviously this guy was ok on his own even if he may have felt lonely from time to time.
ring and moon show an emotional commitment. Ok we have confirmation that this is Martin -in case we really needed a confirmation?!

BUT here is the piece of resistance we say in French: the man card!!!

book brings secrets and hidding something from someone....
heart talks about feelings, love and romantic situations.

snake and book confirm the deception by showing it is done deliberately! the snake is always about bad people, bad choices and bad thoughts.
heart and birds show communication and love connection -couple! so no doubt that another man is part of the equation.

So we can say to Martin -as some of you pointed it out there is a need to double check the message to make sure of it- that his girlfriend is seeing another man that he does not know and that the deception is no accident. Heather seems to have a problem with the commitment she made to him and she is very much aware that what she is doing is wrong -which may explain why she is not answering his calls as much these days! He needs to start paying attention to her whereabouts and that it is likely that her current preferences are for this new man...

OK hope this helps to see the process and how to introduce your deductions. Again the multi level reading has a structure that needs to be observed and followed in order to avoid mistakes and wrong conclusions. Double checking is always recommended to give some support to your findings and give you the confidence to stay by your visions.

Again when you do a live reading with a real person in front of you or over the phone it is easier to have 'insights' and get an info so clear that you know you need to go with that...Intuition is a very powerful thing and can overide whatever definitions the book contain.BUT it is expected and welcome.

LisaW

Very very cool! Thank you Sylvie :)

LisaW

Aristede

Thank you!

Thank you, Sylvie! :)

I do understand now why the dog and not the ring would be the card to catch your attention.

As always, your feed back is much appreciated. This was another excellent learning opportunity for me.

Aristede

indianstorm

super duper cool--

I am so relieved--
It is like doing an exam Sylvie!!!!!

If there was a grade-- I wonder how we would have all done-- lol!!!!!!
Thank youfor that-- I get the point of differentiateing information that querant already knows and the one he doesnt-

Hmm-- I dont want this to finish-- here......

hugs Sylvie--
Stormy

Phoenix Rising

That blinkin dog...

That dog!!!!.....actually it was the ring that really threw me. I didn't read it from her perspective but from his perspective. Thanks for the feedback Sylvie

I still have alot to learn.........:laugh:

Phoenix

Sylvie Steinbach

Happy Endings :)

The advance course is now finished. I hope all of the students -active or passive - found the contents helpful and insightful regarding the power of the Lenormand cards.

When I started the basic course in November 2007 I wanted to add on to the book and provide support to individuals genuinely interested in developing a relationship with the deck. It was clear that such a need was out there...

Obviously it was not easy to provide the information since it is a public forum -anyone can post! and it was aimed to be like a virtual class -not really your regular AT thread! Some regulars got offended with my approach -I again apologize if I did- and others were not so sure that an author should have words on this website and voiced their reservations.

I am glad to say it was a very positive experience and it could not have happened anywhere else than on the Aeclectic Forum. I was able to freely teach and post even if I was very strict regarding the participation...I can not thank enough the people behind Aeclectic for their tolerance...Thank you Valeria for your work in organizing/indexing the threads and your support.

I hope my information helped some of you on your psychic journey. At least I feel I was able to bring the Lenormand deck back to the sunlight and hold it to a new height. The workshop will remain in the archives of the forum so anyone can access to the basic and advance levels at anytime.

I will never stop promoting the deck and hope to continue my contribution on Aeclectic or somewhere in cyberspace...

Blessings

Sylvie Steinbach
Author of 'The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle'

Sylvie Steinbach

For your Information!

Please all students at any level....

Email me your information so that I can email you back. It would be a way for everyone to stay in touch!

You can email me at: sylviesteinbach at yahoo.com