LS Mona Lisa Tarot Book?

Tibor

Onyx said:
I have loved and studied this deck for a year. (Granted on and off.) I have looked over and over on these cards and I was hoping that the promise of this march would result in a book. The deck is dense and beautiful. Rich, detailed and full of stories the cards intrigue me but are elusive and daunting.

Now the wait for the companion book is another year to year and a half. I am not sure I have it in me to continue with the deck for that much longer. Now that I know that this book is going to be so far off that I might just be done with the deck for now and put it in storage. I may check back in a while once the book is available and see if I am still interested.

Onyx.

I am sure you will be still interested:)Besides think about how many great new decks are soon to be released this year.I personally will put it aside until the book or the kit gets published and in the meantime have plenty of other decks to keep me super busy.

Onyx

Tibor said:
I am sure you will be still interested:)Besides think about how many great new decks are soon to be released this year.I personally will put it aside until the book or the kit gets published and in the meantime have plenty of other decks to keep me super busy.

Okay, you are probably right. I just get so melodramatic when I have to wait. I guess it is the universe's way of teaching me patience.

And no kidding about the great decks coming out this year!

Onyx.

lilaclona

Tibor said:

Yeah, a lot of great decks coming out this year (I sure picked a great time to become a collector, muahaha). To my knowledge the companion book will be released in 2010, I might wait until the kit becomes available too.

Onyx

I'm a big sucker

I got an e-mail this morning that the Mona Lisa book was ready for preorder. They don't have an expected ship date yet but I went ahead and preordered it along with the Dame Fortune's Wheel Tarot.

I don't habor any real hope that the book is coming anytime soon but heck if they cancell my pre-order (again!) then maybe I will just be happy on getting some free shipping if my Dame Fortune deck every shows up too.

Onyx.

rwcarter

Onyx,

They who? Amazon?

gregory

I don't believe this so I emailed Ric.....

crystalrose

There's a book for this deck?! I picked it up on a spur of the moment thing a couple weeks ago but I can't read with it as of yet. Maybe there is hope after all.

rwcarter

There will be a companion book for this deck. It doesn't exist as of yet. (Well, as least it hasn't been released yet.) I believe the current release date is 2010, but that's to be confirmed.

Onyx

rwcarter said:
Onyx,

They who? Amazon?

Yeah Amazon. I was surprised. I was e-mail notified today that both the Dame Fortune Wheel tarot and the Mona Lisa Tarot book were up for preorder. They don't have an expected shipping date for either. I know that if I purchase them together they will ship them as they come in for free. (Since it was over $25, but if or rather when they cancel the preorder for the book cause its not coming out for a year I will just be charged for the deck and get free shipping. )

They also now have a pre-order for the deck and book set.

Onyx.

RiccardoLS

The book is not published and it won't be for 2009. :(

ric