Index: Pictures of Trimmed Decks

Cactus

These pics are amazing. The Spiral's borders never bothered me and that deck trimmed must be really small! It still looks good.

The Archeon is one deck in which the borders don't bother me and would still be a great deck either way.

pippi

Thanks Skimo! I've added the link to the list! :)

Emily

This is a brilliant thread - some of those decks look so different trimmed but I wondered if there was any pics of a trimmed Liber T around? I'm sure I've seen one mentioned but I've done a search and can't find anything.

I'm trying to get my nerve up to trim a Liber T. :)

Mariana

Emily said:
I wondered if there was any pics of a trimmed Liber T around? I'm sure I've seen one mentioned but I've done a search and can't find anything.
I seem to remember that Scion has a trimmed Liber T that he traded for, it was trimmed by someone else. Maybe you can ask him for scans?

Emily

Thanks Mariana, I knew that I'd seen a trimmed Liber T mentioned somewhere. :)

pippi

Updated list to include my trimmed Healing With the Fairies oracle. :)

MysticalMoose

Well. the scissors are out again.....}) The Robin Wood is begging for a trim, its been jumping around on my shelves saying ME ME :D....

;) MM

Skydancer

The differences between trimmed and non-trimmed are astounding.

I was just thinking, I'm somewhat surprised no one has mentioned trimming a deck I'm considering doing - the Pearls of Wisdom. To get that 7th House.com off the sides.

Anyone?
*S*

MysticalMoose

My Pearls Of Wisdom is due to arrive 2moro & I fully intend to get those white borders off straight away!!!! })

Mm :love:

schmedrake

Wow. These are all so beautiful. I'll have to look at some of my decks and see which could use a trimming. I'm a bit afraid of losing the words, but on decks I know well (like the Mythic) I could easily do it. I also think it might change the energy of decks that don't resonate with me.