Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Fenestra-5 of Cups

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups

The last in line

Disa 
Fenestra-5 of Cups

It was interesting to read what some of you thought about this card in the " least favorite" portion of this study group. I immediately pulled this card just to see what it was all about(I'll let you guys put your take on it here, rather than cutting and pasting, etc). It's quite interesting to me the way we can all interpret things differetly .

My first impression of this card was that a man in despair was kneeling to pray with his hands in his lap. It appears that he has a bridge to cross and he's got some thinking to do about his journey.
Top   #1
Citizen

Azure_Skye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disa View Post
It was interesting to read what some of you thought about this card in the " least favorite" portion of this study group. I immediately pulled this card just to see what it was all about(I'll let you guys put your take on it here, rather than cutting and pasting, etc). It's quite interesting to me the way we can all interpret things differetly .

My first impression of this card was that a man in despair was kneeling to pray with his hands in his lap. It appears that he has a bridge to cross and he's got some thinking to do about his journey.
I have love your interpretation of this card!!
Top   #2
The last in line

Disa 

Oh, good! It's been so long since I actually used this deck- I should really get it out again
Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.