Chakra Spread

Emiac

can anyone give me a spread related to the seven Chackras?

Imagemaker

Simply draw one card for each chakra. I find this spread very effective for focusing my attention on what each chakra's condition is. I meditate, or concentrate briefly, I should say, on each chakra and its focus before I draw its card.

mooncat2

Hi Emiac,

Here is the one I have .

1. Root Chakra:
Indicates what areas of in life are affecting our sense of security. How we relate to family members.
How our survival instincts surface when under pressure. How we relate to the physical world and what materialistic issues we are presently working on.

2. Sacral Chakra:
Issues that are affecting emotional well being. Sex life and what lessons we need to learn concerning our sexuality. The relationship we have with those who bring out our strong emotiona; and sexual feelings.

3. Solar plexus Chakra:
Issues affecting our ability to stay centred. Shows what circumstances we need to be aware of which have the potential to affect our life. The relationship we have with those who have an impact on our lifestyle & livelihood.

4. Heart Chakra:
The ability to give and receive love. The capacity to trust and what areas we need to show empathy. What lessons we must encounter in learning to love unconditionally.

5. Throat Chakra
the ability to communicate. What areas we ned to listen carefully to, as well as convey our true message when speaking or writing.. our relationship with those who stimulate our ability to communicate.

6. Brow Chakra;
Indicates what areas of life we need to take a closer look at. Are we seeing things clearly as they really are. What areas we can use our imagination to expand our creativity.

7. Crown Chakra:
How our spirituality is developing and what obstacles are keeping us from fully connecting to our Higher Selves.

Hope this is some help to you.

Blessings

Moonbow

Great thread,

Mooncat I'm going to have a go at yours, I love the spread. It seems to me to be a good spread for a self reading.

Thanks

Moonbow*

Emiac

Fanks a lot people!

Shesawolf

Here's one from "Tarot for Your Self" by Mary K. Greer...

***7***
6a***6b
5a***5b
***4***
3a***3B
***2***
***1***

1- Root Chakra - What is the root of, or the basis for, your problem? How vital and energetic are you? What habits are you tied into?

2. Spleen Chakra - How are you using your sexual energy? What emotions are you feeling deeply? What are you trying to assimilate or take in? Whose energy and problems are you taking on?

3a and b) Navel Chakra - Who or what are you strongly connected to (card b)? Who's in control (card a)? What ego blows have you sustained (a), or dealt out to others (b)? What convitions do you hold (a&b) (note conflicts between the entegies of the two cards.)

4) Heart Chakra - What is your abiltiy to heal yourself? Is your heart in it? What is hte key to your healing process? What must you accept with unconditional love?

5a and b) Throat Chakra - What does your unconscious or Inner Self have to say (card a)? What are you actually communicating (card b)? To whom? How are you expressing yourself? Are your inner and outer selves in harmony?

6a and b) Brow Chakra - What are your visions or intiution telling you (card a)? What possibilities are you seeing and what would you like to manifest (card b)?

7) Crown Chakra - What do you hope will be the reslult of your healing? What can assist you in your healing process?

CB

poivre

I have a post here & there is a spread on it. Go to:

Shamanic Ten Chakra Tarot Spread

I don't know if you can use it or if you have seen it. Just some extra info for you.

wavebreaker

ros said:
I have a post here & there is a spread on it. Go to:

Shamanic Ten Chakra Tarot Spread

I don't know if you can use it or if you have seen it. Just some extra info for you.
I suppose you mean this one?

Just thought I'd add the link... ;)

poivre

Yes, thanks. I'm no computer wiz as you can tell.

EnglishRose

Thanks for posting those spreads, i'll try them out sometime.