What book(s) are you currently reading?

Laura Borealis

How are you finding Tales from Watership Down? :) I started reading Watership Down and don't remember why I gave up on it... it was so lovely. Definitely going back on my to-read list :) (And I would love to see a steampunk baking book haha!)

I really liked some of the Tales, but others felt a little "off". The ones I liked best were the last section, having to do with the Watership Down rabbits' further adventures. I only paid a dime for it, so I can't complain!

turtlebite

I just finished Santa Olivia by Jacqueline Carey and am halfway through No plot? No Problem! by Chris Baty.

Penthasilia

I just finished Santa Olivia by Jacqueline Carey and am halfway through No plot? No Problem! by Chris Baty.

Squeallll- I love Jacqueline Carey!!!!

I can't wait for the sequel to Santa Olivia to come out in November!

I am currently reading a book on Synchronicity, pretty interesting stuff, especially considering how much it has been in play recently with events happening around me :D

Lunalyn

'Man or Matter' by Ernst Lehrs (Anthroposophical science), 'Jesus Christ, Sun of God' by David Fideler (Christian Gnosticism) and 'Awakening' by William Horwood (a fantasy novel).

Patrick

I am also reading Awakening by William Horwood.
tarot related I'm still reading the companion book for the New Mythic Tarot.
lyn

Patrick Booker

The William Horwood book was good, but we have to wait now for the third in his quartet.

Now reading:
'The Underground Stream: Esoteric Tarot Revealed' by Christine Payne-Towler, Gareth Knight's autobiography 'I Called It Magic', and 'The Future of the Ancient World: Essays on the History of Consciousness' by Jeremy Naydler.

Patrick